10 musical collabs we need to happen

10 music collaborations we need to happen

Why aren't these collaborations a thing yet?

28

Even if you're not a huge music fan (do people like that even exist?), you've more than likely had a dream of two of your favorite artists coming together and making an amazing song. Here are 10 musical collaborations that we need to happen in the near future.

1. Sam Smith and Adele

www.buzzfeed.com

Slow down one of Adele's songs and it confirms the rumors that they are the same person.

2. Beyonce and Solange

www.bet.com

Still wondering why the hell they haven't made a song together yet.

3. Prince and Michael Jackson

medium.com

Fun fact: Michael Jackson's "Bad" was intended to be a duet between him and Prince, but Prince wasn't having it with the opening line, "your butt is mine".

4. Erykah Badu and Lauryn Hill

weheartit.com

A song with both of these queens would speak nothing but the truth.

5. Alicia Keys and Miguel

exclaim.ca

I'm crying just thinking about this collaboration.

6. Rihanna and Sia

iran-livetv.com

Okay, they already have a song together but damn it, I want more! (Listen to Rihanna- Diamonds and Sia- Chandelier and you'll be able to hear the similarities between their voices)

7. Nas and Lauryn Hill (again)

hiphopdx.com

I'm not satisfied with just one song, I need another with these two.

8. Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande

www.hollywood.com

Mariah probably doesn't know her either, but there's no denying the similarities.

9. Janelle Monae and Childish Gambino

www.vibe.com

I'd be able to die happy if these two made a song together. They're both so different and creative, I love it.

10. Will and Jaden Smith

dopenessmag.com

They've been in movies together, so why not make music together?