Cole & Savannah LaBrant's Story Is Proof Our Lives Are Completely In God's Hands

A spur of the moment meeting, wasn't as spur of the moment as they thought.

1108

Many people hear the phrase "your life is in God's hands" or "He has a plan for you."

And to some people, that might only be just that, a phrase. There might never be a big "wow" moment in their lives that proves that phrase to be true. They might not be completely trusting and awed by their faith. I know for one, that I am not as strong in my faith as I could be and should be.

I also LOVE to make plans for my life.

I have had my 20's pretty much mapped out since the middle of high school: graduate college at 22, get married around 25-26, have at least two kids before I am 30. You know, the usual things a soon-to-be-20-year-old thinks about (at least the ones I have talked to). In the back of my mind, I have always known, however, that there is a slim chance MY plans will actually work out.

And what is the point of worrying about things I don't know will work out and trying to control things, not within my limits of control?

The one thing I am certain of is God's plan is so much greater than what I have planned for myself.

After reading YouTubers Cole and Savannah LaBrant's book, this certainty of a greater plan was even more solidified.

I have come to see the true and raw faith that God truly does hold the map to our lives if we give in to Him and trust in Him and His ways.

The beginning of the book is where this proof truly is.

The entire book is truly amazing, inspiring, and sprinkled with the love of God and the beauty of a relationship that is focused on faith. The truly amazing part for me was their chance encounter, detailed in the beginning few chapters.

After direct messaging Savannah and asking to meet up when he was in LA, Cole never heard back from her, but really she did reply but he never saw it. Then, he and his friend, John Stephen, who was with him, just happened to be in the exact same place at the exact same time. Through Savannah's sister who just happens to be walking by them at the same time in a different place, they are able to finally meet.

Why did Cole and John Stephen just happen to be at the Grove at the same time and day as Savannah and Everleigh and their friends?

Let me tell you: GOD.

Both of them had finally started to give their lives to their faith and trust in God.

Savannah was struggling through a back and forth relationship while praying for the right man to walk into her life. Cole was praying for a woman to come into his life that was just as in love with her faith as he was with his. Their prayers weren't answered right away, because God is on His own schedule and always knows when the time is right.

But with a little faith and patience, BOTH of their prayers were answered, and here they are years later, happy and expecting a new baby together.

Our lives are completely and truly in God's hands and all we have to do is trust and believe in and love Him to see the magic happen.