Coffee Trip In Grand Rapids

Coffee Trip In Grand Rapids

MAD CAP COFFEE

169
Coffee Trip In Grand Rapids
mine

Thought Number 1:

The best time to write is when music plays. Everything in my world revolves around music but in the most uncommon ways. My life seems to contradict the very music that is apart of me- the very music that I love. There is this crazy scientific part of me, who always desires to find answers to all of my questions, but there is a much more important part and that is of music. I can’t define it in words without diminishing its value. It is merely more than words it is a feeling. Science can explain how it works, how I feel so abnormally inhuman in a beautiful contradicting way with music, but it cannot explain why. Why is music important to the survival of humans? Could we live without it? In an evolutionary sense, yes we could. But emotionally? Spiritually? Absolutely not. One that ignores that apparent feeling that is intrinsically within is contradicting the very value of their human worth. That is where the road to science seems to end for me. Where to doors close and the answers to my questions cannot be found. Who and what is science to diminish the quality of our genetic melodies?

Thought Number 2:

Blankets of red wine color and snuggle brown are atop a white bed, bigger than I deserve. A bottle of water half drunken. The song flightless bird playing in my headphones. Pumpkin spice candle and open dark window to feel the cool breeze that contrasts my pink sheep fuzzy pajama pants. Psychology terms are tapped to my tan walls and notes and a book is beside me. I feel as if I have too much, and I wonder what I have done to deserve a world that is so placed and functioning. How can make this a place where others can share too. How can I help the people that just don’t have what I have?