Are you a coffee person or a tea person?

What does it mean?

1173

Coffee and tea are both great ways to get hydrated and wake up in the morning. Having something fresh will always make your day a little brighter. However, which one is better or the better option, coffee or tea?

Coffee is a drink most people drink when they want to get some caffeine in their system and get some energy for the rest of the day. Coffee can come in all different types and sizes. There can be sweetened coffee drinks, or simply plain more bitter coffee drinks. People range between their interests in the drinks, from a sweet tasting treat, to strictly a drink that must provide a source of energy. Coffee has been around for quite a long time, and continues to be a major industry throughout America, and probably the rest of the world. Coffee stores are located on most blocks in big cities and can be found most anywhere. Coffee is made purely through hot water and coffee grounds and drinking the two together. Coffee contains very few calories unless being accompanied by milk or cream. Coffee is a drink that has skyrocketed and continued to blossom as the tastes get better and stronger.

Now, tea has many similar qualities, but is an almost better product because it offers more options. While coffee, is plainly coffee, tea comes in all types. There can be teas with caffeine and teas without. Teas with sugar and honey, teas for bedtime, and even teas for increasing health, such as digestive teas, and immune system teas. Teas are also very low on calories, and always good to drink. While tea does not wake you up as much as coffee might, the recourses in teas, makes it a valuable product as well. While coffee shops may be advertising their coffee, they always will supply and sell certain teas as well.

Both drinks have many amazing qualities, however, some people will only drink one or the other. Coffee and tea are important parts of our society and will always be as long as they remain just as delicious as they are brilliant.