We Know Your Coffee Order Based On Your Personality Type

Don't Freak Out, But We Can Guess Your Coffee Order Based On Your Enneagram Type

You're just a couple questions away from self-realization and amazement.

431

If you don't know what the Enneagram Test is... where have you been? Go take the test now!

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest

Click that link and find out your type, then come back to this article!

DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion, if your enneagram type has a coffee order that's not what you order, please don't get offended in any way.

Okay, now that's out of the way...let's get into it.

Type 1 — The Reformer

Type 1s are normally seen as perfectionists. They are set on their journey in life, they know what they want. So I typically see them as ordering a Cold Brew, with or without sweet cream.

Type 2 — The Helper

Unsplash

I've noticed most girls strive to be Type 2 because they're seen as kind, helping, caring and they love to please people. That is why I see them ordering a Caramel Macchiato, I hope everyone agrees with me on this one!

Type 3 — The Achiever

Type Three's are pretty self explanatory. They have a tendency to always be busy and have that drive to excel. This is why I see them ordering Hot Black Coffee, regular only. If it's decaf, be prepared to have a very unhappy three.

Type 4 — The Individualist

Unsplash

Type 4s normally have a very selfish attitude. They're extremely expressive about what they want and how they feel. The only drink I can see Type Four's ordering is a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, I don't have a particular reasoning on this one but that's all I can imagine right now!

Type 5 — The Investigator

Unsplash

Type 5 was definitely a tricky one to think about. However, since they're very isolated and secretive, I see them ordering something that's in a warm cup. Which I imagine is any flavor Cappuccinos! They don't want to draw any kind of attention to themselves so they want to have a plain cup, but still want the drink to be delicious!

Type 6 — The Loyalist

Type 6s are extremely cautious and sus about everything! So it's hard for them to try new things, for them to try crazy new drinks. So I see them ordering a regular French Vanilla Latte, either hot or iced. This drink is usually delicious at every coffee shop so 6s find comfort in having consistency in their lives.

Type 7 — The Enthusiast

Flickr

I'm sure you know the characteristics of a Type 7 just by their name. They are always full of energy and spontaneous! So I only see them getting something crazy off the secret menu, like a Double Double Fudge Bar Frappuccino.

Type 8 — The Challenger

Type 8s are normally aggressive but extremely confident in themselves, they are also decisive. I see them ordering Iced Coffee, but with whatever they want inside of it. They pick their own level of sweetness because that's just what kind of person they are.

Type 9 — The Peacemaker

Unsplash

Type Nine's don't like conflict, they agree with people and are super understanding. So I imagine them not getting a coffee drink, but something they can order at Starbucks. I see them ordering any kind of Refresher, they are easy and simple drinks that taste good even if the barista misses a step.

I hope you enjoyed reading my coffee opinions on all of the Enneagram Types!