15 Reasons You Have To Be Obsessed With Coffee

Coffee is the key to everything, don't even try to argue with me on this.

36

Coffee: the reason the world keeps going. Just kidding, but to be honest coffee is a very large part of society. There are numerous reasons for that. I frankly don't understand the people who don't love coffee. I'm obsessed with it, and I have good reason to be.

1. Energy

As a college student who also works, there's nothing I crave more than energy. Coffee is a daily necessity for this reason.

2. The Aroma

Guys, if you don't love the smell of coffee, you're lying. That is one of the most incredible smells a person could ever have the opportunity of smelling.

3. The Warmth

Hot coffee when it's cold is like being wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito, only for your insides. It makes the cold, winter months a little bit more bearable.

4. The Cool

During those extremely hot summer months you can't go wrong with a cup of ice cold coffee. It hits the spot, every dang time!

5. All The Flavors

Coffee will never get old because you can flavor it in so many different ways that it's a new taste every time! (If you like creamer in your coffee that is).

6. The Health Benefits

Statistically, coffee lovers usually have a lower chance of suffering from depression! It can lower the risk of Alzheimer's, and it's said that coffee drinkers tend to live longer!

7. It Goes With Every Meal

Really though, have you ever known a meal that coffee couldn't go with? Because I haven't. It goes with any meal I have.

8. Coffee Dates

Not only are they a great way to get to know each other, but to be completely honest, coffee dates are usually cheaper than movies or dinner. Just saying.

9. It Can Help You Relax

I know, I know. A lot of you are like "homie, you just said it gives you energy, now you're telling us it can help us relax? Are you crazy?" but hear me out. Have you ever smelled the scent of coffee and instantly felt calm? I rest my case. The scent of coffee itself has a tendency to help people relax.

10. Focus

Because of the caffeine in coffee it helps you to stay awake, thus allowing you to stay more focused in meetings, classes, etc.

11. The Trend

Let's face it, a lot of people who hated coffee now love it because of how trendy it is. Coffee is a seriously trendy drink here lately, especially with teenagers. I'm not judging if that's why you love it, though.

12. It Won't Dehydrate You

Yep, that's what I said. Unlike alcohol, coffee won't dehydrate you, and it still allows you to have a good time. It's a win win for me!

13. It Can Help You Lose Weight!!

Ok, so really this only applies to black coffee, BUT coffee is known to increase your metabolism, therefore giving you the opportunity to lose your unwanted weight!

14. All The Cute Designs

Who doesn't love taking a sip of their drink and seeing this cute little heart staring back at them? It just makes my mood increase tremendously!

15. Happiness

In all honesty, I don't know of anyone who doesn't associate coffee with happiness. I think everyone should love coffee for this reason alone.