10 Reasons To Love Coffee This National Coffee Day

10 Reasons Coffee Is The Best In Honor Of National Coffee Day

National Coffee Day is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than to remember why it's so amazing?

4976
https://www.pexels.com/photo/six-white-ceramic-mugs-1251175/

National Coffee Day falls on September 29, a fact that I don't think I'll ever forget, even though I didn't even know it was a "holiday" until just recently. Maybe that's because my love for coffee is still a recent development, or maybe I just don't keep up enough with the times, but either way, I can't think of any better time to recount why we all probably love it so much.

1. It keeps you up when you're on the verge of falling asleep.

Tired? Grab yourself a nice cup of coffee to cure that ASAP. Lots of homework and not a lot of time to complete it in? Not anymore thanks to the greatest creation of all time.

2. It warms you up when it's cold.

When winter finally rolls around, and it's time to break out those comfy sweaters and warm clothes, it's also time for my transition from iced coffee to cold coffee. There's nothing quite like a nice and piping hot cup of coffee to warm you up and help you start you day off right.

3. It cools you off when it's hot.

Iced coffee is arguable my favorite kind of coffee, and there's nothing quite like grabbing one of on a nice (or unbearably hot) summer day when you're trying to stay awake without burning your mouth.

4. It serves as a nice midday pick-me-up.

If you need a little something to get you through the rest of your day, coffee is what you should get. Whether you're falling asleep in class or dozing off in the library, there's nothing quite like a nice cup of coffee to keep you on your toes.

5. It's a great way to kick-start your day.

There's nothing like a little coffee to wake you up on those mornings when you really don't feel like getting out of bed (so basically every morning). It's really just the best way to kick-start your day, and have you up and at 'em when all you really want to do is crawl back under the covers.

6. There are so many different ways to dress it up.

You can get it hot or iced. You can get different syrups and flavors (as in, pumpkin spice). You can get some cool latte art. The possibilities are endless, and it's so much fun to branch out and try them all.

7. There are so many different places to get it from.

The list goes on and on, from big businesses to local coffee houses. Trust me, I've been to more coffee shops than I would like to admit.

8. It leads to discovering new local businesses and homework spots.

assets.rbl.ms

There are so many small business that make a great cup of coffee and fun coffee treats, so trying out local coffee shops is a great way to discover new creations and support local businesses. It's also a great way to find new places to study and discover new homework spots.

9. It's a great conversation starter.

Meeting up with some old friends and don't know what to do? Get coffee. Trying to make a good impression on someone? Bring coffee. It's the best way to kick-start a conversation and get everyone on your good side.

10. It's amazing, plain and simple.

I think I might have a coffee problem, and I accept that. It's just too amazing.

Remember, it's National Coffee Day, so treat yourself! How do you plan on celebrating?