Coffee Anonymous

Coffee Anonymous

How you know when you're addicted to coffee.

442
Coffee Anonymous
http://www.whyimcray.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Coffee-time-header.jpg

It is the one thing that can get you through any situation. Who

needs medicine when you can have a cup of hot (or iced!) magic to get

you by until the end of the day! Turn the corner; there are hundreds

of stores with different brands of coffee to satisfy whatever craving

you are feeling at any given moment. Before you know it, you are

addicted to the wonders of this delicious beverage, throwing your

wallet at any chance to have a refill. But how do you know you are

hooked?

You Need It To Wake Up

Whether it is a 6am workday or a sleep in until 11, the first steps of your morning are towards the coffee pot. Even though you are half asleep, you can measure the amount of water to coffee ratio perfectly. The day isn't started until half way through the pot.

You Get Caffeine Headaches

For someone who has it all the time, midday might get unusually painful if a cup or two is missed. Extreme headaches from the lack of caffeine might interrupt your day, telling you just how much it needs a refill.

You Can Drink It Before Bed

Coffee before bed is never a good idea. Although, those of us who drink coffee more than water sometimes don't feel the effects. Instead of a glass of warm milk, we 'coffee-addicts' may just need to make ourselves one more cup before we go off to dream land.

The Barista Knows Your Order By Heart

Lets be real. You know your addicted once you are 'regular' status!