21 Classroom Thoughts

21 Classroom Thoughts

Minds wander sometimes.

46
21 Classroom Thoughts
Google

There are a ton of questions that go through my mind just in one class. Sometimes it’s hard to remember that nothing worth having is easy, OK it’s hard to remember that ALL the time. But it’s important to remember that. It’s OK to take a break and come back to something, but don’t leave it in the dirt and walk away. Come back to it with more motivation than before. Everything happens for a reason, whether you realize it now or not.

Times get tough and life gets in the way but it’s important to realize that yes, this class is VERY important for my career, but the grade I receive will NOT define who I am. I will try my hardest, but whatever happens, happens. Life will go on and I will be successful no matter what.

So here is a list of a few thoughts that run through my head in a single class period!

1. I can do this!
  2. Ehhhh, I think I can do this?
  3. OK I can do this, I just need some time.
  4. Why are all my tests during the same week?
  5. Why is this important in my major??
  6. What if I don’t do well on this test?
  7. I HAVE to pass this class.
  8. Is it too late to change my major?
  9. I don’t feel like the clock has changed time this whole class…
  10. I can’t give up now.
  11. What if I don’t pass this class?
  12. I WILL pass this class!
  13. Maybe I should talk to the teacher…
  14. Do I need to remember all of this for later in life?
  15. Interesting…
  16. Will I be tested on this?
  17. I probably should start studying my notes today.
  18. I’m never going to remember all of this :/
  19. When am I EVER going to need to know that?
  20. I wish I studied my notes more…
  21. Maybe if I talk to my teacher it’ll make more sense…