Buying Christmas presents is HARD. I'm sure we can all relate. Sometimes you don't know what to get people and even if you do, you don't want to go overboard and spend a thousand dollars on them, so here are a few cheap ideas from our FAVORITE place... aka Target.

1. Scarf 

Not gonna lie, it's cold af outside this time of year. A scarf covers up a part of the body that doesn't normally get covered up regularly.

2. Something for their pet

Dog's get cold too, get them booties for their feet

A dog bandanna? CUTE.

A new leash? ADORABLE

3. Bath Accessories 

Bath fizzers.

Bath bombs.

Bath salts.

4. Travel Mug

We SURVIVE off of caffeine. I'm not a coffee drinker, however, I am able to find a source of caffeine in chais.

But I am also a broke college student who loves to save the environment. Travel mugs give you a discount AND save the environment. It's a win-win situation.

5. Face Mask

A 3-step face mask to get rid of all of my problems is exactly what I need.

6. Gift Card

Whether you buy a gift card to Target or get one there for a coffee shop, we will be internally grateful.

7. Fuzzy Blanket

Any color, any size, any degree of fluffiness, I will never have too many blankets.

8. Advent Calendar 

Who doesn't love a countdown for the holidays?

You could literally use this for any holiday (as long as it comes before the 25th)

9. Fuzzy Socks

Even better... A FUZZY SOCK ADVENT CALENDAR.

10. Beauty Kit

Dare I speak too soon.

A BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR?

Iconic.

11. Ugly Sweater

Try and tell that walrus that this ISN'T the cutest ugly sweater you've ever seen.

12. Card/Board Games 

You can never go wrong with a classic game like this.

13. Pajamas 

Pajamas for everyone in the family, even the pooch!

14. Soap 

Something that smells good and gets the job done.

15. Gingerbread Kit

Who doesn't want to build together a mini village only to destroy it and eat it all up.

16. Stuffed Animal

Does your Secret Santa love "Moana?" Give them this perfect Hei Hei stuffed animal. If not? Still get it for them, because Hei Hei is adorable.

17. CD

You could get them an actual CD of an artist they love... oooor you could get this hilarious "Bob's Burgers" album.

18. Pillow 

Just a tiny pillow to get you in the mood for the holiday's.