16 Best Christmas Movies

16 Movies For Your Classic Christmas Movie Marathon

You'll shoot your eye out!

31

It's the most wonderful time of the year and it is finally time to cuddle up with some hot cocoa and binge watch your favorite Christmas movies

1. "A Christmas Story"

2. "Love Actually"

3. "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

4. "The Polar Express"

5. "Four Christmases"

6. "Home Alone"

7. "Eloise at Christmas Time"

8. "Miracle on 34th Street"

9. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"

10. "Elf"

11. "How The Grinch Stole Chrismas"

12. "The Santa Clause"

13. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"

14. "Frosty the Snowman"

15. "A Christmas Carol"

16. "Its a Wonderful Life"

Black Friday: Explained

Time to question this unofficial corporate holiday.

1786
Flickr/John Henderson

On a personal level, Black Friday has always confused me. Everyone just ate a ton and spent all day with their families—why would we want to go out and vigorously shop, fighting crowds? I totally see why other people want to go do it, but I’ve never quite understood the concept myself. While I’ve been Black Friday shopping once or twice, I don’t get that excited about it unless it’s an opportunity to spend time with family or friends. Don’t get me wrong; I am the queen of bargains. Still, I never seem to have the energy to go out into the jungle of shoppers early the day after Thanksgiving, or even immediately after Thanksgiving dinner. Many people, though—including my loved ones—are enthusiastic about Black Friday shopping, and it seems most other Americans are the same way. So, it’s worth looking at the reasons for this commercially-driven, unofficial American holiday.