Class During The Summer As Told By 'Jane The Virgin'

If anyone can relate, it's Jane.

10
pagely.netdna-cdn.com

So, having to do academic work during the summer is something I have been fighting for the last three months. This summer, I am working on a research paper, which is right up Jane Gloriana Villanueva's avenue. "Jane the Virgin" is my favorite TV show at the moment, so a combination of the two seemed in order!

Here's what it's like to do an independent research class during the summer, as told by the lovely characters from the CW's "Jane the Virgin."

1. When you are trying to convince yourself to get crackin' on that research.

2. When the articles you find use big words and you can't understand any of it.

3. When you are finally on a roll with that outline.

4. When you have a first rough draft.

5. When someone asks how your work is going and you don't want to brag, but you're really happy with it.

6. When you realize you totally have this in the bag.

7. When you are working on revision after revision after revision.

8. Then your advisor tells you there is a word maximum and you are 300 words over.

9. But then she is really supportive of you getting the work done.

10. In your last stage of revision, you catch one final error and know that it will be perfect now.

11. And then when you are finally all done and everything is submitted so you dance with Britney.

"Jane the Virgin" returns to the CW Network in the fall!