Why The City Of Aleppo Is In Urgent Need Of Prayer

As evacuation opportunities arise, we must continue praying for God's will to be done over the innocent lives at Syria.
3

For more than five years, the city of Aleppo has been invaded with war, hurting the lives of innocent children and adults. The war has been established by a group of supporters of the president of Syria and rebels, which are people that do not believe that he should be in power. These rebels have been willing to fight to be heard, causing many deaths around the city and endangering many lives. Aleppo is in the Middle East of Syria, and it is one Syria's cities.

When I was seeing pictures being posted on social media about the innocent lives that were being killed, my heart was wounded for the people. It is very sad that it took five years for the media to cover an event like this, and to the level that it has been covered nationally. This has to be stopped and something must be done to help these civilians, the innocent people that are being killed as a result of these people engaging in combat.

Currently, there have been evacuation plans that have been designed for the Syrians, to help move them to a safer location. Unfortunately, things are still not looking good, considering that people are still dying and putting their lives at risk.

Every time I evangelize, there is always a popular question that pops up. If God is so good and real, why are there wars and people dying everyday? I love what Billy Graham once mentioned in his teachings, that God didn't want to create a world full of robots. He wanted to create a species that will love him genuinely for who he is and what he has done in our lives. He wants a generation that will worship him freely. Therefore, why should we put the blame on God? Is he the cause for the wars? Not at all!

As a matter of fact, God has to allow evil to rise so that he can judge it. He has to allow evil to arise so that the hearts of the pure can stay pure and loving him despite all odds. Not only that, but it is never known automatically who will turn evil, or who will stay pure. Some will change from evil to pure, and others, vice-versa.

"Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.
“The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’
“‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’
“‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’"-Matthew 13:24-29

In my opinion, his parable of the weeds is perhaps one my interpretations as to why God has to allow evil into this world. We will never know until wheat grows and the harvest time comes, if it is truly good or not. We can tell because we tend to remove the weeds and burn them. The similar principle is applied in the world. We don't know the intentions of people. We don't understand evil sometimes; we don't know if the rebels will repent and receive Jesus. Therefore, God gives them an opportunity to repent!

We must pray for God to intervene in Aleppo and rescue the families that are being affected by this war! I urge you to join me in praying, so that God's kingdom can come over that nation, and influence the soldiers, as well as the president!