C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S Thoughts

C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S Thoughts

He who has not christ in his heart, will not find it under the tree.
36

Christmas is sometimes over looked for what it really means, so here's a few things to think about on Christmas to remind us the real meaning and value of it:

C

Christ. Let’s not forget the real reason behind this wonderful holiday. Today is Christ’s birthday. Today is the day that the baby was born, and little did we know the wonderful impact he would have on our lives. Don’t forget to say a prayer and thank him.

H

Hope. Hope is all around us! We hope for a wonderful day! We hope everyone is happy, healthy and all together. Hope is what gets us through some of the toughest times throughout the year!

R

Rejoice. Rejoice that everyone has made it another year to spend time for each other. Rejoice over the savior and the special time you are still granted on this earth.

I

Immanuel. God is with us, no matter where we go. He is always around us. We can always stop and say a short prayer! A reminder that god will protect the house of David.

S

Spirit. The Christmas spirit is never more alive during this season. The spirt that Christ is watching over us. The spirit of Santa traveling around the whole world in one night.

T

Togetherness. Today is one of the few days in the year that everyone is all together! This time of year, is the time we get to see relatives we haven’t seen in a while. Don’t forget to soak up these moments. You’ll never know when it’ll be someone’s last Christmas.

M

Mass. Don’t forget about mass today. Today will be the day you won’t be able to walk in 5 minutes until it starts and get you unassigned assigned seat. This will be the day everyone is coming to church to celebrate the birth of Christ! Don’t forget to go early!!

A

Angel. The angels that look over us on the daily. The angels of our family that are no longer physically with us, but are with us in spirits. The ones that help us get to where we need to be in life.

S

Salvation. The salvation that our sins will be taken from us, and that we will be forgiven for the bad things we have done. We will be cleansed of the sin and be able to spend eternity with the ones we love.

Share the real value of Christmas with your family this year! Make sure the real meaning is known and valued!

It's not what's around the tree that matters, its who's around the tree and the values shared.