5 Christmas Things I Love To Do

5 Christmas Things I Love To Do

Not everyone has a fabulous Christmas, but it's the meaning we get out of it.

46
Pixabay via Pexels

December has finally come, and I just wanted to list a few of my favorite things to do around this holly jolly time of year. I wanted to share with you all some of the fun things you can do to get in the Christmas spirit.

1. Binge Watch Christmas Movies All Day

This is one of my favorite things to do, as "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and "Elf" are just a couple of my favorite movies to watch over and over again around the holiday season. Also, Freeform (we used to know it as ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas) is also addicting to watch. Netflix also has some great Christmas movies out right now.

2. Bake Christmas Cookies and Goodies

You can never go wrong with the Christmas sweets and the classic sugar cookie. Sometimes, I'm lazy and I just grab the Pillsbury pack of sugar cookies from the grocery store. I love having a variety of Christmas goodies, though, such as peanut brittle, layer bars, chocolate-covered pretzels, seasonal cupcakes, Bing Bars, and a whole lot more goodies.

3. Drive Around and Look at Christmas Lights

One of my favorite things to do around the holiday season is drive around at night and look at Christmas lights. It kind of makes you feel like a little kid again and hypes you up in the Christmas spirit. All the lights, blow-ups, trees, and wreaths -- you just can't go without it.

4. Listen to Christmas Music

I actually recently got Apple Music and I have every Christmas song and playlist you can imagine. Pandora, Spotify and even some radio stations play Christmas music or have certain stations for Christmas Music. It's something I enjoy while looking at Christmas lights or just in general, as I also like listening to it on the way to work or school.

5. Christmas Gifts and Giving Back

I love Christmas shopping and I love giving back to others. Not everyone has a fabulous Christmas, but it's the meaning we get out of it -- of people getting together. For me, I love giving back to those in need around the holiday season. No child or person should go without food, a coat, or even love during Christmas, so I do my best to give back to the community, as I've known people who suffered or are homeless, and I think it's something we as human beings need to think twice about.

These are just a few of my favorite Christmasy things to do!