The Ultimate List Of Christmas Songs

Christmas is right around the corner and a lot of people wait until after Thanksgiving to celebrate it.

However, Christmas music can be enjoyed all year round so I made the ultimate list of Christmas songs to listen to even when it's not ~officially~ Christmas time.

So, it's time to sit back and listen to some Christmas music to uplift our spirits while we wait for the snow to come.

All I want for Christmas is You — Mariah Carey

This song tops the charts every holiday season and is the ultimate Christmas bop.

White Christmas — Bing Crosby

c1.staticflickr.com

A little slower compared to some of the newer pop Christmas songs, but still a classic.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas — Frank Sinatra

c1.staticflickr.com

This is another slow one but the message of the lyrics are still ever so sweet.

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas — Michael Bublé

upload.wikimedia.org

Honestly, I love Michael Bublé no matter what he sings but his soothing voice is perfect for Christmas carols.

Believe — Josh Groban

upload.wikimedia.org

From one of the best Christmas movies, The Polar Express, which I personally watch every Christmas.

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree — Brenda Lee

c1.staticflickr.com

I wasn't the only one that had to dance to this song during elementary school Christmas performances, right?

Besides, it's so catchy and is one of the most upbeat Christmas songs.

Mistletoe — Justin Bieber

upload.wikimedia.org

Every one misses Justin Bieber when he looked like this and this pop song will help you relive those glory days.

I mean, how often can you say that you listen to a Christmas song with the word "shawty" as one of the main words in the chorus?

Jingle Bell Rock — Glee

upload.wikimedia.org

You might be able to get over seeing this song in the iconic Mean Girls scene if you listen to this cover.

To be honest, I actually often like the Glee versions of songs more than the originals.

The Christmas Song — Nat King Cole

c1.staticflickr.com

This song has some of the most recognizable Christmas lyrics.

Baby It's Cold Outside — Idina Menzel & Michael Buble'

The meaning behind this song has been controversial over the past couple of years but the music video is just so cute.

Plus, this version is a lot more friendly than the original version's lyrics — you can literally grab one of your friends and sing the duet through and through.

Here Comes Santa Claus — Gene Autry

Another upbeat classic that reminds you of your childhood.

Last Christmas — Wham!

c1.staticflickr.com

Honestly, this is kind of a sad one but you definitely need to listen to it to get over your Christmas blues!

Let it Snow! — Dean Martin 

c1.staticflickr.com

If it's freezing outside then we might as well sing in hopes that we will get snow.

Holly Jolly Christmas — Lady Antebellum

upload.wikimedia.org

Another Christmas carol that everyone can dance to.

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer — Burl Ives

Everyone knows these lyrics so it's a great song to listen to so everyone can sing along.

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) — Michael Buble'

Another great one if you're spending the holidays alone plus you can't go wrong with Michael's soothing voice.

Hallelujah — Pentatonix

Everyone loves a great a cappella song and you won't know if the chills are from the song or the chilly weather outside.

Blue Christmas — Elvis Presley

Another sad Christmas song but Elvis has a sound like no other so you can't go wrong.

Santa Tell Me — Ariana Grande

Honestly, she's been the Queen of Pop lately and this original song tells you why.

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch — Nashville Cast

This is another TV show cover but we have to add this song to the list especially with the new Grinch out in theaters this year.

I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus — Jessica Simpson

upload.wikimedia.org

Truly a weird Christmas carol but we like to keep things interesting during the holiday season.

Santa Baby — Ariana Grande

This is another oddly sexual Christmas carol but it's been covered by a variety of artist and, again, Ariana is currently the Queen of Pop.

Sleigh Ride— Fun.

upload.wikimedia.org

Another one that has been covered by a variety of artists but this cover is especially unique.

Winter Wonderland — Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett

To end the list, another Christmas duet because what better way to celebrate Christmas than by singing with someone!