CHRISTMAS SHOULD BE CELEBRATED ALL YEAR LONG

Be joyful, caring, loving every month like it is Christmas.

158
Daenne Dolce

If you know me, you probably know my love for Christmas. If you don't, then let me tell you. My love for Christmas runs deep so much that I start this thing of having Christmas lights in my room all year long. I mean, what's not to love about Christmas. I am just excited that Christmas is getting closer (if you can't tell). Oh! I also listen to Christmas songs all year long ( My person can't stand it, but she has to deal with it).

I love everything that comes with Christmas, the birth of our Savior, the joy, the gifts wrapping, all of it. I truly think that Christmas should be celebrated all year long. You are probably thinking it's because I am crazy about about Christmas; that is part of it, but there is more to it than just my love for Christmas.

Usually, during the holidays is when we buy gifts for our loved ones, when we expect gifts from them, when we send greeting cards for the ones away, when we call/text, when we have family gathering, in all when we show our love. But, WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE YEAR? DO YOU SHOW THAT SAME LOVE? CARE?

I know that we all have a busy life, and we don't have time to be calling and texting everyday. Trust me, I get it. But it only take a few minutes to call someone to check on them instead of sending that text on Christmas and New Years " Merry Christmas/ Happy New year love, I am just so grateful for having you in my life can't wait to see what this new year will bring you, I love you so much". I am myself guilty of this, which is why I love to be in Christmas spirit all year long, I think that serve me as a reminder to be joyful and check on people.

Now, I'm guessing you are kinda agreeing with me, if you are not you should (laughing while writing this). CHRISTMAS SHOULD BE CELEBRATED ALL YEAR LONG I REPEAT.

I also know that some people don't like Christmas because of something that might have happened in the past or because of not having families around and much more. If you happen to be one of those people, you can change the spirit by being the change. You don't have family around, I get it, it hurts, but you can bake cookies for a friend or bring them to work. Get few greeting cards and give them to people around you or mail them to your loved ones, get small gifts for people you care about, donate some of your things that you know are still in good shape( I don't like donating things that are not in good shape) and you won't be using anymore. YOU CAN CHANGE THE SPIRIT. Don't be sad about not receiving, just worry about giving and you can find the same joy in that too.

I always tell my best friends this, I wish I had money to just get everyone Christmas gifts. I enjoy wrapping gifts and writing cards. Of course while I have my Christmas music in the background.

Christmas is almost here, so let's start to be in the spirit. But, let's not let the spirit die after the holidays. I am not saying to have Christmas lights all year long like me, I mean if you want to try it you can, it's fun and cute. Continue to show love after the holidays, show your family and friends that you care because you never know what someone can be going through throughout the years.

Xoxo,

DD

Your Favorite Christmas Lover!