11 Things To Look Forward To This Christmas Season

2. Hot chocolate & Christmas cookies galore!
74

Christmas is finally right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! Here's a list of things to look forward to this Christmas season!

1. Christmas lights!

One of the highlights of Christmas time is all the beautiful lights on buildings and on the trees. There's honestly nothing more beautiful!

Christmas time is all about the sweets, and don't mind if I do!

3. THE Christmas Agenda.

Think of all the fun activities you get to do at Christmas time!

4. Family time!

The best part of Christmas is spending it with the ones I love and focusing on laughing, loving and having fun!

5. Traditions!

Christmas time has some of my favorite traditions and I look forward to them all year long!

6. Christmas songs on repeat.

You already know that I have Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, and Frosty the Snowman on repeat.

7. Christmas movies all day every day.

Watching the good ol' Christmas classics never gets old!

8. Peppermint flavored everything.

Peppermint hot cocoa and Peppermint bark are 2 of my favorite things!

9. Starbucks holiday cups.

Isn't it funny how much joy one red little coffee cup can bring?

10. No school!

3 weeks with no school, no homework, no tests, no alarm?! Are you kidding? This reason alone is reason enough to love the holiday season!

11. Presents!

You can't dispute the fact that ripping open your Christmas presents is one of the most satisfying feeligns in the world.