The 8 Best Christmas Movies For A Christmas Movie Marathon

Top 8 Best Christmas Movies For A Christmas Movie Marathon

A list of the best Christmas movies for this holiday season.

clareleo
clareleo
33

This Christmas season, while relaxing after all the finals, cuddle up with some hot chocolate and make a Christmas movie marathon out of the following list of the best movies!

1. The Year Without a Santa Claus

Because, come on, the classic duet between the Heat Miser and the Snow Miser must be seen at least four times a Christmas season.

2. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town

The story of Kris Kringle is a classic with the BEST music.

3. Elf

Talk about a classic. And we all know we want to try Buddy's spaghetti and candy creation.

4. The Grinch (Jim Carey Version)

Literally just amazing. And we can all relate to the Grinch and his antisocial habits sometimes.

5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 

Because he is literally so cute and everyone loves a good underdog/comeback story.

6. Love, Actually

Not only one of the best Christmas movies, but one of the greatest movies in general. Just watch it.

7. The Polar Express

The most inspiring movie that makes me want to be a little kid again. Plus the music is incredible.

8. Home Alone (The one he is in NYC)

Because we have all wanted to be as clever and independent as Kevin.

Happy Christmas Movie Marathon!