Gifts For The College Girl

10 Gifts Every Girl Who's Trying To Adult Should Add To Their Christmas List This Year

Start investing in your future!

4764

Here are some great gift ideas for the girl who is starting her life as an adult! These are just some basic essentials that can help you at least fake it 'till you make it!

1. A crock pot

There are going to be many days where you just want to make an easy meal an then come home from a long day and have it all cooked and ready. A crock pot is perfect for this and you can even make amazing desserts. Crockpots are typically on a super sale on Black Friday so be on the lookout for that.

2. A nice knife

There is nothing more aggravating then wanting to cook a nice meal for your self and getting hand cramps every other second because your Walmart knives can't cut through a piece of chicken. Although sometimes a nice knife or knife set can be expensive, it will be a great investment because you won't need to buy a new knife every year.

3. A pair of rain boots

There is nothing worse than waking up on a rainy day knowing you are about to be soaked when you walk outside. Whether its Hunter boots, Sperrys, Duck Boots or just Target rain boots get to wear out in the rain besides Vans. There is nothing worse than walking around in wet shoes all day.

4. A reliable computer

Although this is a more expensive gift, having a reliable computer is extremely important! If you can't rely on your computer you won't be able to get your work or school work done and you could lose important documents and it will cause a lot of extra

5. An e-reader

The older you get, the more important it becomes to read. There is so much knowledge that is to be gained from reading and why not try to absorb all the knowledge that you can while you're young! There are also a lot of books out there on how to adult which are usually hilarious but still provide a lot of help. If you are looking at a Kindle, Amazon usually releases pretty good deals on their products for the holiday season.

6. A blender

Smoothies are such an easy and healthy snack/meal that you can make and if you get one of the smaller, personal blenders it makes your life so easy! Along with crock pots, blenders are also always on sale on Black Friday so be on the lookout for one you like and share it with your friends and family!

7. Business clothes

In the next few years of your life, you are bound to end up somewhere that you need to have business attire. Whether it is a presentation at school, an interview, or maybe even a headshot photo it is critical to have a nice outfit stowed away in your closet.

8. A quality portable charger

For those of us who are always on the go, it is really nice to have a portable charger, especially one that holds multiple charges. This is such an easy gift to ask for and they are always on sale at Christmas time. Once you get one you'll never go back to your dead phone days!

9. A reusable water bottle

Whether it is a Swell, Hydroflask, or just an insulated bottle off Amazon, a reusable water bottle is so crucial to everyday life! Hopefully, you want one to help save the environment but a nice water bottle could also keep your water cold all day long which is perfect for those of us who are always super busy.

10. Stocks.

This may sound like a silly present and although it is not something tangible that you can have Christmas morning, it is something your future self will thank you for. Instead of having a relative buy you a present you don't really need, you should have them invest some of their money into a stock for you. Then over the years, you can watch your money grow in the market and sell it whenever need be. If you're on the road to adulating you might as well start with investing in your future.