Christmas Gifts For Your Girl Squad Friends
Christmas

10 Perfect Christmas Gifts For Your Perfect Girl Squad

Christmas is coming and it's time to start shopping.

64

We all know how stressful it can be to shop for the people you care about. Not knowing if they are gonna like what you get them or if they will pretend to like it but secretly hate it and never use it.

But have no fear this list is for you to be able to buy gifts they will actually like.

1. Bath bombs, Face Masks, Lotions, etc.

You can never go wrong with bath bombs, they are a cheap but really nice gift because most people like to take baths. Lotions are also fairly cheap and they always have such great scents. Face masks are also a really great gift because it's nice to just relax and unwind by taking a bath and using a face mask, just a little you time.

2. Gift Cards

While they may seem really impersonal, they are actually very practical. If you know a friend of yours that really enjoys a certain store or restaurant or loves going to the movies buying them a gift card can really make their day. Because maybe their budget is really constricted and they can't go to these places that they enjoy very often but with the gift card they can go there and not feel any sort of guilt or feel like them treating themselves is gonna put them in debt.

3. Accessories

This can be anything, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, scarves, phone cases, or purses. They don't have to be expensive gifts, you can go to target and get certain accessories for fairly cheap. They are nice thoughtful gifts because you have to take the time to think about what your friend's style is when picking it out. It doesn't matter if it was only $8 you spent on the present, it matters about the thought and about the person you are buying it for.

4. Candles

Can't stress this enough, such a great gift. Personally, I would love if someone got me a candle, they are so soothing and can be so relaxing. They smell so good and are so simple but such a good gift.

5. Cozy Stuff

Fuzzy socks, a robe, slippers, or even a blanket, would be a boss ass gift! I mean who wouldn't love a really fuzzy blanket, they are so cozy and can be a throw on your bed or for movie nights in your family room. Slippers are also great for that friend that doesn't like to walk around barefoot in their house. Fuzzy socks for that friend that's feet are always cold.

6. Makeup

It can be a simple mascara or could be that eyeshadow pallet that your friend has been wanting for forever. There are so many stores where you can buy makeup, like target Sephora, Ulta, any department store, even some grocery stores have some.

7. Spa Day Appointment

Now, these can get really pricey but if you wanna book them a facial or a massage just so they can have some time where they are pampered works too. It is also good if tour friend is very stressed out letting them have a little time where they can unwind would probably be very beneficial to them.

8. Cash

As crappy of a gift as that sounds most college students would love some extra cash in their pocket. Now you also might be a college student as well but the money you were gonna spend on a present, you can just give to them in cash. It's a practical gift.

9. Clothes

A simple top or a pair of shorts would always be a good present. If you know your friend's style well enough and you know their style, there is no way you could go wrong with getting them some clothes.

10. Food

Their favorite snacks, candy, or chocolate, is a good decision because food is the best. Just a bag full of yummy treats is a pretty good gift.

Present shopping is always stressful because you want them to like the gift and if they don't it's really disappointing. But don't worry about it, Christmas isn't all about the gift, it's the thought that counts.