25 Things Every Millennial Woman Wants Underneath Her Xmas Tree

*hint, hint*

980317
S'Well on Instagram

Believe it or not, Christmas season is upon us! *cue the Christmas music*

OK, maybe it's a little early for that but never too early to start the Christmas wishlist. Here are a few items that may be at the top of your college student's wish list.

1. Starbucks gift cards

The multiple weekly trips to Starbucks are starting to add up. One of the best gifts I could receive this Christmas is money added to my Starbucks account to fuel my ability to get through this next semester.

2. Any gift card really

Let's be real, as a broke college student, the less money I have to actually spend at the grocery store/Chipotle/Panera/anywhere the better. Gift cards are a gift from God because you can get exactly what you what without the stress of having to pay for it!

3. Leggings

Lulu Lemon, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, whatever your preference on leggings, they are essential to everyday life as a college student, yet a very annoying thing to have to purchase on your own so getting them as a gift is definitely a treat.

4. Socks

Lame, I know but so essential. Bring on the fuzzy socks!

5. Candles

If we're being honest these are probably banned in all of our apartments/dorms but we've probably burned at least two all the way down already this semester so we could use a couple of new ones. Stress Relief from Bath and Body Works and Volcano are the BEST.

6. Big sweaters

Absolutely essential to get through the winter. Name something comfier than a giant sweater, leggins, and fuzzy socks. It's not possible.

7. MONEY

This one is a given. Probably the best gift a college student could receive.

8. New shoes

Whether it's new running shoes, Hunter Boots, going out shoes, you can never have too many and these are always on my wish list.

9. Subscriptions to monthly care packages

So I just recently discovered that this is a thing. You can actually subscribe college students to receive monthly care packages. How amazing is that? There's nothing better than checking your mail during a hard week and discovering a care package with snacks.

10. Snacks

Another lame one I know but seriously snacks are another annoying thing to buy yourself in college so when it comes from someone else, they're even better. You can never have too many and they save us so many times throughout the semester.

11. Mugs

If your college student is anything like me, you already have 18 coffee mugs but each one is important to you and you can NEVER have too many. There are just so many cute ones out there!

12. Cute decorations for the future apartment

Whether the student is currently living in an apartment or will be next year, a cute decoration or two is such an exciting thing to receive and will fuel our eager desire to start designing.

13. Coffee

The key to survival in college, and expensive for us to buy on our own so again, such a great gift to receive this Christmas.

14. S'well water bottle

These are so trendy right now and so necessary for college students to take with them, whether it's to class or to the gym.

15. Makeup

If you know your student well and know their favorites, this is a great gift idea.

16. Books

Okay, this one perhaps is risky. Some find this one of the greatest gifts of all time, especially if you happen to get them one on their wish list or it could perhaps be not such a great gift if the student isn't a "reader."

17. Scarves

A great "go to" gift. You can never go wrong with getting a college girl a stylish infinity scarf.

18. Subscription to Spotify

Nothing is more annoying than the $5-$15 that comes out of our bank accounts every month but you could change that by covering that cost for us ;).

19. College Apparel

One of the greatest gifts for a college student is more t-shirts/sweatshirts to represent their school because lets be honest, you can never have too many.

20. Blanket

Nothing beats a soft TJ-Maxx blanket to keep one your bed. This is guaranteed to make your college student happy without breaking the bank.

21. Phone case

If your student is anything like me, they get sick of their phone case pretty quickly and its always exciting to be able to switch things up.

22. Gum

Okay yes, this one is a little weird but gum is essential after your morning coffee and goes pretty quickly so its always nice to have some extra packs laying around when its needed.

23. Nail Polish

Nail polish is one of those things I never buy for myself but is essential and new colors are always an exciting gift to receive.

24. Candy

The ultimate "stocking stuffer."

25. Love

When in doubt (or if you're broke), love is the greatest gift of all!