Christmas: Best Dog Presents

Christmas: Best Dog Presents

Christmas season is upon us and here are some tips on what to get your dog and what to avoid for christmas presents.

2
Christmas: Best Dog Presents
Shauna Storr

It's time for gift buying and you've got your mom, dad, brother and boyfriend covered, but what about your fur child? Sure, you could go basic and buy a few bones, ropes and treats then call it good, but do you know what the best things to buy are and what to avoid? Skip those cheap, little stuffed animals, gross rawhide bones and $1 treats. Get the bang for your buck and treat that furchild how he/she deserves.Throughout this post I have some awesome reccomendations for gifts that any doggo would love.

Kong Classic Dog Toy- $10.46 (Amazon)

Working the King

live.staticflickr.com

What a classic!! Whether your dog is a super chewer, has anxiety, or just gets bored this makes a great gift any dog will enjoy. You just fill the kong with peanut butter, treats or dog food and it keeps him/her busy for hours.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015IUHB4Y/ref=as_li_ss_il?creativeASIN=B015IUHB4Y&imprToken=igR6Qh8Ii8WH2w8JFuZU3g&slotNum=17&ie=UTF8&linkCode=w61&tag=caninejournal-20&linkId=e6654dfcd872bb1372982cbfd586d825&language=en_US

Mammoth Floss Chews Knot Rope Tug- $4.90 (Amazon)

live.staticflickr.com

If your dog loves rope toys, this is a great pick that's also inexpensive. Your dog can play tug-of-war, fetch or just chew on it. It's available in various sizes too so your dog can have the right size toy. The fibers in the rope also help floss your dog's teeth.

https://www.amazon.com/Flossy-Cottonblend-3-Knot-25-Inch-Assorted/dp/B0017JDGZO?imprToken=igR6Qh8Ii8WH2w8JFuZU3g&slotNum=33&psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAJBCHK7TZNT6J5G3Q&tag=caninejournal-20&linkCode=alb&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0017JDGZO

Nylabone Dental Dinosaurs- $2.59 (Petsmart)

petsmart

Nylabone Dental Dinosaurs are another great toy idea from Nylabone, and they come in a Tyrannosaurus Rex shape. These chew toys are beef flavored to encourage chewing, and small nubs make great dental cleaners as they clean teeth and massage your dog's gums.

Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy- $11.59 (Amazon)

amazon

This Benebone chew toy has real bacon flavor so dogs love the taste. The curve of the wishbone makes it easy for dogs to grab and bite.

https://www.amazon.com/Benebone-Wishbone-Durable-Aggressive-Chewers/dp/B00CPDWT2M?imprToken=igR6Qh8Ii8WH2w8JFuZU3g&slotNum=2&psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAJBCHK7TZNT6J5G3Q&tag=caninejournal-20&linkCode=alb&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00CPDWT2M

ChuckIT! Ultra Ball- $12.95 (Amazon)

chuckit

The Chuckit! Ultra Ball encourages exercise and playtime. These balls add an additional element of fun with high-bounce and buoyant material. Made from rubber material, these balls are easy to clean and find in the snow. They are available in 5 sizes and are compatible with Chuckit! Launchers.

https://www.amazon.com/Chuckit-Bounces-Floats-Bright-Available/dp/B00CI50NLG/ref=as_li_ss_il?creativeASIN=B00CI50NLG&imprToken=igR6Qh8Ii8WH2w8JFuZU3g&slotNum=9&ie=UTF8&linkCode=w61&tag=caninejournal-20&linkId=54ca571662bb427ca3dbd7469c1522cd&language=en_US

Haute Diggity Dog Muttini Bar Collection- $13.99 (Amazon)

barkweiser

These unique squeaky plush toys are a great gift idea for that friend who has a favorite beverage. From vodka and beer to La Croix, dogs can join their owner for a "dogmestic" or "impawted" beverage.

https://www.amazon.com/Haute-Diggity-Dog-Muttini-Collection/dp/B07MLSPHXP?imprToken=igR6Qh8Ii8WH2w8JFuZU3g&slotNum=6&psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAJBCHK7TZNT6J5G3Q&tag=caninejournal-20&linkCode=alb&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07MLSPHXP