Christina Grimmie Covers To Listen To That Will Make You Cry

13 Christina Grimmie Covers To Listen To That Will Make You Cry

Christina Grimmie (aka zeldaxlove64) had enormous talent that deserves to live on and be remembered even as time continues without her beautiful soul.

95

A little over three years ago, Youtube star and final three of "The Voice" Christina Grimmie tragically passed away due to gunshot wounds she received while signing autographs after a performance. As someone who was subscribed to Christina (aka zeldaxlove64) for years prior to this tragedy, I occasionally find myself back on her channel watching some of her old covers that I fell in love with so long ago.

An amazing person with extraordinary talent, Chistina Grimmie left a legacy on this earth and should be remembered for her beautiful soul, which she put forth so greatly in her music, especially in these covers that hugely impacted her viewers:

1. "I Won"t Give Up" by Jason Mraz

2. "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato

3. "Perfect" by P!nk

4. "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts

5. "Halo" by Beyonce

6. "A Year Without Rain" by Selena Gomez

7. "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera

8. Paramore Medley

9. "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars

10. "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift and Civil Wars

11. "When I Look At You" by Miley Cyrus

12. "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran

13. "Stay" by Rihanna