The Problem With Christian, But Not Godly, Behavior

The Bible is the ultimate truth, and whether people believe it or not, the words inside of it are as alive as the humans that populate earth.

37
Rscol Glazier

What the world needs now, is love sweet love, no not just for some, but for everyone.

God is Love. Love is God. He is nothing but Love in its purest form. You cannot have one without the other. Many times, Christians are the greatest prosecutors. They are extremely quick to pick up The Bible, and fly through the pages and find the verse that condemns someone.

We live in a society where truth is bent and conformed. Beliefs are taken apart like a puzzle and rebuilt with slivers of false facts. The Bible is the ultimate truth, and whether people believe it or not, the words inside of it are as alive as the humans that populate the earth.

It is very prevalent today for Gods word, sadly, to not be in the spotlight or mainstream culture.

Despite what someone may believe, or what they commit or how they act, people must treat others with love. Christians especially must treat others with love.

Christians are not perfect. Just because one follows and spreads the word of God, it does not make them perfect. No one is perfect. Therefore Christians must use the goodness that we know from The Bible to spread unconditional love, just as God does. After all, The Bible states humans are made in the image of God. God loves us unconditionally, and humans must too.

Despite someone's lifestyle or choices, Christians must not judge. Christians must not condemn, or spread negativity in any sort.

Christians must love.

What does it look like for the Christian community to use slander or malice against someone because of a belief that is not mutual? It is a relevant question to be asked.

The Bible states in James 4:11-12, “Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you— who are you to judge your neighbor?

That is one of many verses that gives warning of judgmental activity.

People will always judge, no matter what. Christian people will always judge. But the mind must be re-directed back to love. Deep down, even if something that goes against the word of God is occurring, Christians must love one another. It is Gods will.

Luke 6:35 of The Bible states, “But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.”

Christians are equipped with the most power source of love on earth, that is The Bible.

It must be remembered that there are verses in The Bible warning humanity against behavior not favored by God. But, God is the one and only judge. Humans are not. Humans have no right to judge others. Therefore despite the behavior that may be happening, love must be displayed and shown, in anyway possible.

Christians must turn to the verses that discuss love and positivity. People cannot always change or help people, but people can always love people. Especially Christians. Christians do not have to agree with everything that occurs, but like it’s been stated, love will always win. That is why love must be spread, especially by those who know how. Christianity is centered around love. Love is from God. God is love.