If I Have To Choose Either Social Media or Movies, Then I Would Pick Movies

If I choose social media, then I lose something big and important from movies.

860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AyQ7n2GErY

Which one would you choose to keep: social media or movies? My answer to this answer is movies. If I choose social media, then I lose something big and important from movies.

I like watching movies. It is fun watching new movies with my family. Movies are exciting and fun. They take you away from reality for a certain amount of time. Movies teach us lessons to remember in life. We can learn lessons from characters and relate to them. Movies are creative. We get to embrace the creativity of those who made them and contributed to them. We can watch them over again whenever we want to. We can go to the movie theaters to watch them. Movie theaters are one of the fun places to go to for leisure. We can eat popcorn. Movies make us enjoy life and remind us to always enjoy it.

Movies are better than social media. Social media has its good sides but it also has its bad sides. Not all posts are true. We can lie about what we post. Some followers and friends do not connect with us for long. There are times when we see that a follower or friend is no longer on our followers or friends list. Even though we do not have social media, we can still find out what their friends and families are doing by talking to them in person, texting them, or calling them. Social media is where we can follow content and well-known people like celebrities that we like. Even though we do not have social media, we can still catch up on the content and well-known people by researching them on the Internet.

Overall, the difference between social media and movies is their impact on us. Movies have a bigger impact than social media because they give us things that are more beneficial and permanent.