"Choices: Stories You Play" as Told by Gifs

Pay 25 diamonds to unlock this article.

161
Choices Wiki

“Choices: Stories You Play” is an interactive mobile storytelling game that launched in 2016 by Pixelberry. What started off as a small game with only three books, has expanded into something greater thanks to the company's amazing writing skills and the support it has amassed from the fans. It now offers a wide variety of different books to select from, ranging from romance to horror. Despite it "just being a game," the fans tend to have very strong opinions about each book. Whether these feelings are positive or negative, they can easily be summed up in one gif.

1. Endless Summer

Do you guys remember when Endless Summer was just a cute little mystery book? Or at least that's what we all thought, before it started going to hell.

2. Hero

I think this one is a no-brainer. Our MC possesses super strength, and has the ability to fly. She is definitely her world's Supergirl, and I can't wait to see how book 2 plays out.

3. The Royal Romance

MC went from being a waitress to a Duchess (and the future Queen of Cordonia based on your choices!) in a matter of months! If this isn't the epitome of a Cinderella story, I don't know what is.

4. The Freshman/The Sophomore

The day there isn't any petty drama in MC's life is the day this series will end. So basically, we're probably going to end up getting a series called "The Nursing Home."

5. Home for the Holidays

This was basically every day in Winter Haven. Though I think by the time the book ended, we were all starting to feel more like Nick.

6. The Crown and the Flame

Kenna Rys is the beautiful Warrior Queen we all deserve, and I am so happy that she gets to live in peace now after all she's been through.

7. Rules of Engagement

You bet your ass that I am going to find myself a husband by the end of the summer, if it means that I'll become a millionaire! After all, the task had no stipulation saying that I couldn't get divorced ;).

8. High School Story

This is extremely relevant to Book 3! Those Hearst students better get out of Berry High, and stop ruining my campaign for Prom Queen.

9. It Lives in the Woods

If MC and their squad had just stayed out of the damn woods when they were kids, we wouldn't be having these problems.

10. Most Wanted

I'M STILL WAITING FOR BOOK TWO, PIXELBERRY.

And that's it for this instillation! I think I can speak for the fanbase when I say that despite how much we make fun of Choices, we're far too attached to let go. So hopefully, Pixelberry will keep delivering the goods so that we don't have to.