12 Signs You Have A Chipotle Addiction And Will Always Pay Extra For Guac

Yes, I know guac is extra

89
Flickr

Everyone loves Chipotle. Well, most people do. The Mexican Grill provides an inexpensive meal with organic ingredients that you can choose for yourself. Whether you're in need of a quick meal, craving a burrito, or just want some good food, Chipotle is the choice for any food-related crisis. Seriously, there is no problem a bowl or burrito can't fix. For me and for others, this restaurant has started some sort of an addiction, and if you're a regular at this iconic place, you've probably had some of these same thoughts.

1. Burrito or Bowl?

The inner turmoil of deciding what route to take when perfecting your meal is a tough one. I consider this one of the harder decisions I have to make. The burrito or bowl provides the base for your meal and what you choose is entirely based on your mood and situation. So, you have to ask yourself what the best move is. If you're eating with friends, then probably a bowl because:

A. it's neater and

B. it's easier for leftovers.

However, if you can't wait to pig out and stuff your face with some Mexican- goodness while binge-watching your favorite TV show, then a burrito is the way to go.

2. Yes, I know guac is extra.

Chipotle employees are always quick to remind you the guac is extra; but don't worry, this I already know. Yes, the guac is worth the splurge and honestly, everyone already knows this so the reminder is kind of irrelevant.

3. You can eat it several times in a week

Eating chipotle as a meal several times a week might take a toll on your bank account but improves your happiness immensely. No, I don't feel guilty and I will never get sick of it.

4. You've considered working there

Any Chipotle lover has considered getting a job at the place where they spend a ridiculous amount of time. You might as well get paid for the amount of time you spend at your local establishment. Plus, even the thought of getting free food is a plus. For me, I'd rather have someone else roll my burrito; I'm good at eating them, but making them is another story.

5. You have a specific order

You've tried it all- white and brown rice, black or pinto, and all the kinds of meat. You've gotten to the point where you have perfectly crafted the perfect blend of salsas, crunch, and juiciness. At this point, you're unlikely to change things up. Why change perfection?

6. You get offended when people like Qdoba better

As a Chipotle enthusiast, the words "Want to get Qdoba?" bring tears of sadness to your eyes. You're so loyal to the chain that the thought of converting to a Qdoba fan is almost frightening. Plus, now that Chipotle has queso, there's really no need to.

7. You have too many Chipotle gift cards

The go-to gift for Birthdays and Holidays for you is officially known to those who know you. You have a plethora of Chipotle gift cards but you aren't complaining because you have every excuse to use them.

8. Your cravings are crazy

Your burrito is always on your mind. It doesn't matter the time of day or place, you're always craving this perfect meal. Sometimes, it even finds it's way into your dreams.

9. "Anyone want to go to Chipotle?"

Is a phrase that leaves your mouth and is in all of your group chats way too often. Some company to go along with a meal is never discouraged. It makes the experience 10x better.

10. Halloween is your favorite holiday

Dressing up is fun and all, but it's even more fun if you get a free BOOrito. Bless you, Chipotle gods for this day.

11. You know all the tricks

Half a scoop of two types of meat instead of double-meat to keep it cheaper. Lettuce on top of the guac during a rush leads to a higher chance of not being charged extra thanks to this disguise. If you get a vegetarian meal, then you get free guac. Come on amateurs, get with the program.

12. It's the love of your life

Who needs a significant other when your burrito, bowl, tacos, or salad are your soulmate. They never let you down and are always there for you.

Seriously, what more you could you ask for?