20 WTF-Inducing Chip Flavors That Actually Exist

What goes through someone's mind that leads to "southwestern queso is a great chip flavor"?

216

Once upon a time, Lays gave too much power to the people in their "Do Us A Flavor" campaign. Potato chip lovers come together to create what they think is a great flavor for iconic potato chips. Here is a list of 20 WTF-inducing potato chips that are probably better left on the shelf.

1. Chicken and Waffles

2. Greektown Gyro

These should be left in Greektown, in gyro form, not chip form.

3. BLT

I'm okay with potato chips AND a BLT or on a BLT, but not BLT flavored.

4. Southern Biscuits and Gravy

Potential sponsorship from Popeyes?

5. Cheddar Bacon Mac and Cheese

Who thought this was a good idea?

6. Cappucino

I actually ate these and they were actually really good.

7. Korean Barbeque

8. Cheesy Garlic Bread

I wonder if Olive Garden would ever do endless cheesy garlic bread chips instead of endless breadsticks.

9. Siracha

Ignite your mouth on fire with chips. Salty, satisfying and so spicy.

10. Wasabi Ginger

11. Everything Bagel (with Cream Cheese)

I only want everything bagels from Dunkin' in the morning. I prefer my bagels not in chip form.

12. Crispy Taco

Not even Taco Tuesday is sacred anymore

13. Fried Green Tomato

Tomatoes are a no from the get-go

14. Mango Salsa

15. Smoked Gouda and Chive

Smoked gouda sounds too expensive to be made into chips.

16. Lime and Sea Salt

17. Beer 'N Brats

Oktober Fest in a bag....?

18. Southwestern Queso

What goes through someone's mind that leads to "southwestern queso is a great chip flavor."?

19. Creamy Mediterranean Herb

Pair with Greektown Gyro for best flavoring results

20. Grilled Cheese and Ketchup

Ketchup shouldn't be on grilled cheese to begin with, so why would we combine the two and then create chips?