14 Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Characters, Ranked

I'm so bored.

738
Photo by Thibault Penin on Unsplash

Whether you love or hate Riverdale, most of us can agree that The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is a pretty great sister show. Here's 14 of the main characters ranked from worst to best. ***MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD***

14. Faustus Blackwood

Not only is Father Blackwood an evil, evil man, but he also didn't get a whole lot of character development. He has no redeeming characteristics, no lovable qualities, and no reason to keep him alive. I was happiest when he was trapped as Lucifer's prison.

13. Dorian Gray

Again, not a lot of character development here. We rarely see him, and when we do he's pretty much always a brat.

12. Nicholas Scratch

When does this boy stop complaining? That's a trick question. The answer is never. He honestly seems to have devolved, considering he never thanked Sabrina for literally risking everything for him. I used to root for them, but not so much anymore. Also sidenote, Nick's been real quiet since Caliban showed up.

11. Mary Wardwell

She's very honorable and moral and all, but she just gets in the way most of the time.

10. Rosalind Walker

I would love to rate Roz higher, but sadly they've neglected to develop her. She can't use her gift at will, and they haven't created a way for her to learn how to. I hope to see more out of her.

9. Theo Putnam

Boy has Theo been through a lot. He's gone through transition after transition, bully after bully, and no one even notices him. Poor buddy.

8. Harvey Kinkle

Harvey is only ranked higher than Theo because he has much more character development. We still don't see much out of him, but at least we know his heart is good and he has morals.

7. Lucifer Morningstar

Yes, I am aware that this is actual Satan. But they did such a good job with depicting him, so I had to give him a good rank. At times, you almost find yourself rooting for him, even though he's the reason behind the whole mess. That's what makes for a good character.

6. Prudence

Prudence is great. She gets things done, she doesn't take no for an answer, and she stands by her word. I like her.

5. Zelda Spellman

Zelda is pretty much just an older Prudence. She's harsh and a bit gloomy, but she gets things done and she gets them done right. I just wish she'd listen to Hilda more.

4. Sabrina Spellman (Morningstar?)

I didn't rate Sabrina number 1. Sue me. Sabrina is great, and she really has a good heart, but she's a little but prissy. She reminds me of the girl at recess that didn't get her turn on the tire swing before the bell rang. She is a really great character, though.

3. Lilith

Lilith. What a woman. She really gets things done, and she honestly did Sabrina's job for her most of season 2. She carries a lot of weight on her shoulders, so i can get behind her.

2. Hilda Spellman

Hilda was really tied for the number 1 spot. She may be mainly comic relief, but I love her. Not only is she funny, but she has such a good heart and a love for people. Not to mention she's resurrected from the dead more times than really necessary, and she still goes around with a smile and a hum.

1. Ambrose Spellman

Ambrose. He's smart, he's kind, hes sarcastic, and he's perfect for the role he plays in the show. He assists anyone and everyone on their journeys, and he always has the knowledge to back up his claims. Plus, he's almost always right. How is he not more powerful?

Sorry for any spoilers, but if you haven't caught up yet, what are you doing?