What The Actors From Your Childhood Favorites Are Doing Now

Shows And Movies We Loved As Kids And What Those People Are Doing Now

I wanted to know what some of my favor actors and actresses are up to now.

357

I was scrolling through Netflix the other day and came across the movie "Spy Kids." Now I don't know about you guys but I LOVE this movie and was very excited when I saw it. Obviously, I watched it, and the second and the third cause what else would you do on a weekend? It got me thinking I wonder what some of our favorite movie/show characters are doing now and what their life is like.

Alexa Vega also is known as Carmen Cortez in "Spy Kids" is now 30 years old and doing great! Alexa is married to...wait for it: Carlos PenaVega. You might be thinking who even is that. If you watched "Big Time Rush" it's Carlos from BTR!! They got married in the year 2014 and they have a baby boy together named Ocean and they just posted on their Instagram they are expecting another baby boy.

Next, on our list, we have Jonathan Lipnicki also known for some great movies like "The Little Vampire" and "Stuart Little," He is now 28 years old and you can now find him on some television shows such as "Family Tools" and "Worst Cooks in America."

Danielle Fishel was known as Topanga Lawrence on "Boy Meets World" and later "Girl Meets World." You could catch her on Disney Channel in those shows. She is 37 years old and now she is married to Jensen Karp. Ben Savage, also known as our beloved Cory Matthews on "Boy Meets World" and "Girl Meets World," is now 38 years old. One of the quotes that have stuck with me is:

"A lot of the problems teenagers go through, it's better for them to go through them on their own. If you always have a crutch, you don't learn anything."

Daniel Radcliffe also is known as "Harry Potter" (favorite movie ) is now 29 years old. If you have never seen these movies I recommend them to anyone, and if you don't like them.. well, we are done talking. Anywho he is in the upcoming animation movie "Playmobil: The Movie."

Emma Watson also is known as the gorgeous and smart Hermione Granger now at 29 years old. Something you might not know is that her alma mater is Brown University. Emma is in a movie coming out December 25th, 2019 called "Little Women."

Robert Pattinson or how a lot of people know him as Edward Cullins from the "Twilight" series is now 32 years old and is in the upcoming movies "Waiting for the Barbarians" (2020) and "The Devil All The Time" (2020).

Taylor Lautner (I will always be Team Jacob and we can forever argue about it ) is known as Jacob Black in the "Twilight" series but you might also remember him from the movie "Abduction" in 2011 and the movie "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" in 2005, "Grown Ups 2" in 2013, another good one was "Cheaper By The Dozen 2" in 2005 and I could go on and on talking about him. Taylor is now 27 years old and in a few shows such as "Scream Queens" and "My Wife and Kids."

Anna Kendrick also from the "Twilight" series but also from "Pitch Perfect" known as Beca is now 33 years old and working on an upcoming movie "Noelle" coming November 2019

Rebel Wilson in the movie "Pitch Perfect" known as Fat Amy. A fun little tidbit, when the movie came out I changed my twitter name to "Fat Hannah"... and now that I think about it I was a stupid kid and why would I do that to myself. Anyway, Rebel is known for her funny personality and she is in an upcoming movie "The Hustle" May 10th, 2019 with fellow actress Anne Hathaway.

These are just a few of some of the actors and actresses from some of my favorite movies I have watched over the years and wondered what they were doing now with their lives.