Just When You Thought You Were Chick-fil-A's Biggest Fan

Just When You Thought You Were Chick-fil-A's Biggest Fan, Here Are More Tips

Yes that's right, there's a secret menu AND more.

91
Emily Christian

Everyone loves Chick-Fil-A, who wouldn't?? I love Chick-Fil-A so much that I've worked there for 4 years and I'm still going! By now I've become pretty knowledgeable about the different food combinations you can make.

I would like to start out with dessert because to me that's the best part of Chick-Fil-A. You know they serve the standard milkshake flavors, but what you didn't know is that you can get a chocolate chunk cookie milkshake. They take a chocolate chunk cookie and put it the mix of milkshake base and ice cream and BOOM chocolate chunk cookie milkshake. Next, almost every restaurant serves root beer, so you know what that means...root beer float!! Also, they offer a cookie sundae! Layers of cookies, ice cream, chocolate sauce, whip cream, and a cherry on top.

Now onto entrees. With any kind of sandwich, you can add cheese, lettuce, tomato, and bacon. Next time you go to Chick-Fil-A add cheese and bacon to your sandwich, trust me you'll thank me later. Have you ever tried the grilled chicken wrap?? Yeah, it's good, but try it with spicy chicken. It's a game changer. If you're not feeling like having chicken ask for a bun and add cheese, we call that a grilled cheese. AND if you're on a no bread diet and don't want an $8 salad or the chicken sandwich, you are able to just get the filet.

Here are some hacks:

• If you want anything fresh, ask for it to be extra crispy
  • If you want fresh fries ask for no salt, then ask for salt packets
  • Ask for light ice, no ice, or a cup of ice. You'll be able to get more to drink.
  • Get the app!! Your points add up fast, which leads to free food!!

Sorry for making you hungry, but I'll see ya at Chick-Fil-A! I hope this feeds your addiction!