11 Things To Check In Your Life To See If You're Crazy

11 Things To Check In Your Life To See If You Might Be Crazy

We're all a little quirky if we're really honest.

84
Photo by Andrew Neel

You might be crazy if you got really excited when you read this headline. Or you just might be curious. I think deep down, we all have those quirks that set us apart from our peers. We all have those "special things" about us. I've done a few crazy things in my life, most of which I will never repeat simply because it's not worth it. It was fun once, but you won't be seeing me doing it again. I'm sure you have your own list of weird things you've done before. Below is a short list of mine. Enjoy for your own amusement.

You might be crazy if you wash your face with toothpaste.

Photo by Phuong Tran

I've actually done this a couple of times. It's refreshing. Just don't get the toothpaste in your eyes. It stings.

You might be crazy if you check your alarm 15 times before going to bed.

Photo by Lukas Blazek

A little over a year ago I overslept my alarm and was almost an hour late for work. I don't know if I just set my alarm wrong or what, but ever since then I've set two alarms every single night of the week and check them again and again before I go to bed. I'm neurotic.

You might be crazy if you drink 4 giant cups of coffee on the daily (this doesn’t include cups of tea).

Photo by Laura Seidlitz

I know some people drink more than this, but most folks I talk to are surprised to find out that I drink several cups a day. I just LOVE coffee. I love the smell, the taste, and the fact that when I drink it I feel ready to take on the world!

You might be crazy if you “accidentally” found out the schedule of the guy you have a crush on and know exactly where he’s going to be every moment of the day.

Photo by Ioana Cristiana

Not gonna lie, this is pretty embarrassing. I've done this a couple of times

You might be crazy if you stand when you eat, instead of sitting down.

Photo by Brooke Lark

I don't know what it is exactly. I just prefer to stand. Don't worry, though, you won't see me standing at a restaurant or when I'm over at someone's house for dinner. I sit like everybody else. Standing would be weird, duh.

You might be crazy if you listen to disco music to help yourself fall asleep at night.

Photo by Sarthak Navjivan

I don't like soft, slow music when I'm trying to fall asleep. It's backwards, I know.

You might be crazy if you tried flushing the toilet paper tube down the toilet when you were well past the age of “just seeing what happens.”

Photo by Gabor Monori

Now this one I can't really justify. It just sort of happened. I don't know what went through my head, but I thought it'd be fun to see what happened. Nothing cool happened, I'll tell you that.

You might be crazy if you love Mondays.

Photo by Annie Spratt

It's true, I LOVE Mondays. It's the start of a whole new week. Let's go!

You might be crazy if you tell yourself that you aren't crazy.

Photo by Julian Paul

I've actually stopped telling myself this. There was no point in repeating something that wasn't true.

You might be crazy if your whole family tells you you're crazy.

Photo by Kal Visuals

Yes, my whole family tells me I'm a little strange. Because I am.

You might be crazy if you read this and agree with all of it.

Photo by Aziz Acharki

100% agree.