Chapter 15 The Letter

Chapter 15 The Letter

The Fallen Starr Series

309
Chapter 15  The Letter
Pexels.com

The following Chapter is from the Fallen Starr series I am adding this note to it because of the letter EllizaClark has written to Standford and it contains some explicit content which needed to be addressed.

The Letter

Dear Standford,

Well by the time you read this letter, I Eliza Lucinda Clark, will be gone. I can’t believe it took me so long to gather the strength and courage to do it but, it is over.

To tell you the truth I’m not sure why it took me this long to realize what a rotten scum you are, Standford.

I was taught to be respectful and not to hate anyone, but I just hate you so damn much.

I don’t know why I thought you really cared for me and was trying to help me become what I had always dreamed about.

Boy was I stupid and dumb. Yeah, dumb to fall for a man like you. More like a monster like you.

YOU, STANDFORD, ARE A MONSTER AND THE WORST PERSON ALIVE!

I believed and trusted you and all you did was use me and my body to get what you wanted.

Before you I had never taken a drink or used drugs.

DAMN YOU TO HELL STANDFORD. LORD FORGIVE ME FOR CURSING SO MUCH.

Then you had your way with me by drugging me to the point I passed out cold and the next day I could not remember what had happened the day before.

But the worst part is having that damn director come and rape me!

Yes, you heard me!

HE RAPED ME AND HIT ME AND THEN ACTED AS IF IT WAS OKAY.

To think I thought the worst was over when you came to my rescue and brought the nice nurse.

I thought the worst of this nightmare would be over but it wasn’t!

Then you made me take nude photos. I was topless then again you silenced me with liquor and pills and I am not sure what happened but I know you and the photographer had your fun.

You treated me like I was a piece of meat and a loose woman from the streets.

THE WORST PART IS YOU TOOK MY INNOCENCE YOU BASTARD!

YOU TOOK THE PART OF INNOCENCE THAT WAS PURE BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

I GUESS THAT WOULD BE MY FAULT FOR BEING STUPID!

I don’t think this is fair.

YOU ABUSED ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!

BUT YOU DIDN’T BREAK ME!

Thankfully I still have some of my sanity and I didn’t go nuts.

But, I do have the nightmares.

DAMN YOU TO HELL STANDFORD!

DAMN ALL YOU MEN WHO THINK THEY HAVE ALL THE POWER!

I guess I was a fool to believe in you.

But now I plan to be who I have always been.

I AM ELIZA LUCINDA CLARK, THE DAUGHTER OF JEB AND CLARA CLARK!

MY PARENTS ARE THE HARDEST WORKING PEOPLE I KNOW AND I HOPE THEY FORGIVE ME ONE DAY!

BUT I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU STANDFORD!

THIS WANTING TO BE FAMOUS AND A STAR JUST WASN’T WHAT I THOUGHT.

THE NIGHTMARES COME EVERY NIGHT AND I DREAM ABOUT THE SAME THING.

I can’t get the bad thoughts out of my head.

BUT I WILL NOT LET YOU BEAT ME!

I HATE YOU STANDFORD, I HATE YOU ALL!

YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH OR SEE ME AGAIN!

I Will BEGIN TO BE ME AGAIN!

BYE, YOU BASTARD!

ELIZA ( NOT ROSALINE STARR)