11 Ways To Change Your Words To Change Your Mindset
Lifestyles

Sometimes, all you need are positive words.

2327
Adriana Gil

I, and I believe, most people tend to say things that can give off negative vibes or create negative thoughts in their head. Whether or not they accept it or notice it, negative thoughts can have an actual effect on the way things turn out. That's why I made this list of 11 ways to change your words so you can change your mindset.

Change...

1. "I can't do this" to "How can I find a way to accomplish this?"

Instead of beating yourself up on not being able to do something, you can find a way to do it while also helping yourself grow.

2. "I am dumb" to "I can learn."

You should never put yourself down, but make yourself stronger.

3. "I made a mistake" to "I can learn from my mistakes."

4. "I HAVE to be perfect" to "I don't need to fit anyone's standards by my own."

There is no such thing as perfect. The only person you need to be good for is yourself.

5. "Someone will always be better than me" to "How can I become the best me?"

6. "They won't like me if I do this" to "Will I like me if I do this?"

Life should not be about what others may think of you, but what you think of yourself because that will affect everything else you do in your life.

7. "This is too hard" to "If I put my mind to it, I can do it."

8. "Why did I think I could do this? to "If I thought I could, I can."

If you put your mind to something, you can achieve it.

9. "I give up" to "I can find a way around this."

10. "My day is ruined" to "Is my day actually ruined or did that small thing get to me too much?"

It is so easy to let one thing ruin your whole day; but you are in control of your day. Choose to not let it get to you for the rest of the day and try to look past whatever it was.

11. "I am not enough" to "I am enough for me."

Work to be enough for yourself because you're the one living with yourself forever.