Chance On Top

Chance On Top

2016 has been a great year for my guy

11
Chance On Top
www.baeshare.com

Chancellor Johnathan Bennett.

AKA (also known as) Chance The Rapper BKA (better known as) Lil Chano from 79th or Chano.

While in high school, Chance realized that he had a knack for music and pursued his music dream at the peak of his senior year in 2011. His first mixtape, 10 Day released April 2012 was packed with singles such as Windows and Hey Ma didn't get the recognition it deserved. It wasn't until after his next mixtape, Acid Rap was where Chance began swimming mainstream. Well-known tracks included Lost, Juice, Pusha Man , and Cocoa Butter Kisses which gained popularity within many social media platforms.

In 2013, Chance blazed the scene with a sound no one has ever heard before. New guy on the block with a trick up his sleeve and a story to tell. Acid Rap has been downloaded over 1 million times since its release date and still rolling and currently 10 Day is climbing right behind it reaching over 500,000 downloads.

December 2013, Back To School Pack an EP was released and didn't receive any buzz at all. I haven't really seen any promotion for this mixtape but I listened to two songs entitled, Dear Chicago Summer and Nostalgia.

August 2015, Chance collaborated with Bay Area rapper, Lil B for Free which in my opinion was a bad move but everything is a learning experience. The collaboration mixtape didn't get merely as many views as previous solo projects but shows that Chance is willing to take risks.

May 2016, Coloring Book was released and opened many eyes to Chance The Rapper. This mixtape featured artists from Lil Wayne to Jay Electronica, tackling all odds and giving hip-hop the sound we all needed to hear.

Now that I gave you a discography, 2016 has been a great year for my guy Chance.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2F09%2F636115900176500650703084126_6361158097987653481182608972_CHANCE%2520THE%2520GIF.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=153&h=a0c3a11a6d840bc222759a1440bc0f665d95534a89af0c759edd97fb8c17142f&size=980x&c=1327169236 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F10%252F09%252F636115900176500650703084126_6361158097987653481182608972_CHANCE%252520THE%252520GIF.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D153%26h%3Da0c3a11a6d840bc222759a1440bc0f665d95534a89af0c759edd97fb8c17142f%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1327169236%22%7D" expand=1]

After the release of Coloring Book, Chance The Rapper has soared up the ranks joining artists like Kanye West, Lady GaGa, and Beyonce on various music charts.His name is becoming more common in the rap game, hell in the music industry period. He's been producing tracks for Kanye, socializing with Beyonce, modeling for fashion magazines and is pulling in major endorsement deals (H&M X Kenzo campaign). He is the man, rising from the depths of trial and error; bouncing back like a rubber band. He has captured fans with his catchy ad-libs, smooth beats, and relatable lyrics.

He is nominated for a Grammy and winning two BET Hip Hop awards (Best New Hip Hop Artist and Best Mixtape, Coloring Book). With a performance lined up this Christmas at the National Christmas Tree Lighting at The White House. His current tour "Magnificent Coloring World Tour", has fans on their toes and has been receiving rave reviews. In short, Chance The Rapper has really [w]rapped up 2016,

I'm sure in 2017 there's more to come from this Chicago rapper until then we will bask in his greatness.