11 Reasons Chacos Are The Far Superior Shoes

11 Reasons Chacos Are Worth The $100-Plus Pricetag You Pay For Them, And Then Some

All I'm saying is you don't understand the power of a pair of chacos until you've walked a mile or two in them

1636
Bekah Pounds

I, by no means, claim to be the expert on chacos. I say this mostly because up until seven months ago I had no interest in these shoes, but after getting my first pair my entire mindset on them changed. While I am fully aware that most people have opposition to them for their aesthetics, I am here to say that there is so much more to a pair of chacos than how they look! If you aren't already sold on these shoes, maybe these reasons will be enough to convince you.

If I still haven't convinced you that you need to drop everything you're doing and go grab you a pair of chacos I really don't know if you'll ever be convinced. In all honesty, though, they are by far the comfiest shoes I have ever worn and have been my most worn shoes in the last seven months. I wasn't a believer, but after wearing them for only a couple days I was absolutely sold on the fact that I had just made the single greatest purchase of my life thus far. I don't care what anyone else says, chacos are worth it and that's that.