4 Pokemon Go Tips

4 Pokemon Go Tips

Become a better Pokemon Go-er

9
4 Pokemon Go Tips

"Got to catch em all" -- indeed you do. Unlike most games, Pokémon Go is revolutionizing the functionalities of the video game world. Yes! Instead of sitting on their ass all day, gamers are now walking, biking and even running more than 10 km a day just to hatch an egg. If you are a newcomer to the Pokémon Go world or are just looking for few tips to level up faster, here are four facts that may give you a hand.

1. Nearby

Most of you have probably wonder what this white tab was used for. Well consider it one of your best friends; this tab identifies Pokémon that are near you and their proximity to you. The fewer steps the Pokémon has the closer you are to it and when there are no steps, you are bound to encounter it.

2. Leveling up -- made easy.

Leveling up shouldn’t give you a headache. It should be easy, enjoyable and fast. In case some of you aren’t familiar with a Lucky Egg, it is an item that doubles your XP. Now the best way I found to maximize its use is by catching as many Rattata and Pidgey as you can. I don’t this would be a problem for most you since they are virtually everywhere. Once you catch more than 15 of each, that should give you about 45 candies for each Pokémon. Activate your Lucky Egg and start evolving your Pokémon, this should give you more than enough XP to level up.

3. Efficient evolution.

Unlike my previous point, don’t just start evolving all your other Pokémon. I would strongly suggest to holding up until you find a high Combat Power Pokémon. Store up most you Stardust and when you are ready start using it on the Pokémon you are thinking of evolving. After you are done click on the evolve button. This should maximize the level in which your Pokémon will evolve to.

4. Go to your nearest park.

The best aspect of Pokémon is the interaction it provides with between the user and the environment. Parks are the best way to catch the most Pokémon. The spawn time of each Pokémon is quicker. The more Parks you visit the better because each park partly holds a diverse group of Pokémon. For example, my nearest park is flooded with Lickitung but I have failed to find it anywhere else.

One last thing before I go. Be aware of your surroundings when playing this game. You don't want to get robbed or run over for a Pikachu.