Our society needs to acknowledge and change

To The People Who Do Not Know How To Put Down Their Cell Phones

Technology is destroying lives, relationships and people.

136
cell phones

In today's society, technology is everything. The biggest piece of technology that are taking over people and their lives are cell phones. I cannot just put the blame on the kids or teens; the adults are into this mess too. Technology is great, and it makes so many aspects of life easier, but it comes with consequences.

What do you see in this picture beside the light giving walking pedestrians the clear to walk? The person in the car is on his phone. One of the most dangerous things to do on the road is text and drive. People can say, "Well, I am at a stop light, so technically I am not driving". Moving or not, you are still operating a motor vehicle. I do not have the numbers, but there are so many people who lose their lives or get severely injured due to texting and driving. My point is...STOP TEXTING AND DRIVING! Just because nothing has happened to you does not mean nothing will ever happen to you.

What is wrong with this picture? This person believes that whatever is on her phone is more important than what is in front of her. It is one thing to be on the phone when you are on the phone, but it is another when you are putting someone else's life at risk. Even though your child may be your eyes when you are on your phone, you still are not safe. Communicate with your child and have a conversation. I bet you your child would appreciate it too!

First off, sidekick phone spotted! Girl, I just want to let you know that it is 2018. Anyways, this picture kills me. This could be her family, friends, or whomever. Why are you on the phone at that moment? They clearly do not seem to happy with your actions. Also, that is extremely rude. That could have been the last moment you had with them on Earth and the way you spent it was being on your phone. This frankly makes me so sick. People go out of their way to spend time with you conversate with you, but they are not worth your attention, huh?

To my readers, value the life you have, care for the ones you love, and live life to end of time. This does not mean use your phone 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I challenge you to put the phone down and care for those that are closest to you rather than the ones that are on the other end of your text messages. Communication is key in any family, relationships, and friendships. Cherish all the moments with your loved ones because time is short for us in our life. Shorter than you can even imagine.