These 7 Celebs Must Be Goldfish, Because They're Snacks That Smile Back

Yum, yum, yum.

1624
These 7  Celebs Must Be Goldfish, Because They're Snacks That Smile Back
Brooklyn Vaughan

Everybody has at least one celebrity that they could compare to a Goldfish cracker... an absolute snack (that smiles back.) Whether you're into Marvel movie superstars or top-chart music artists, here's a list of eye-candy celebs you need in your life. *Insert heart-eye emoji.*

1. Chris Hemsworth

How is it that he's got every perfect feature one could dream of? Probably because he plays the one-and-only Thor in the Marvel Universe. Word on the street is that he's got a cute brother named Liam, too.

2. Blake Lively

Rightfully deemed by social media as the "Met Gala Queen," Blake Lively has continuously blown us away with her beautiful red carpet looks and her gorgeous photoshoots. Whether you love her as Gossip Girl's Serena van der Woodsen or the red carpet goddess, everyone should be crushing on Blake Lively.

3. KJ Apa

If you're a fan of the CW series Riverdale, chances are you've grown to crush on Apa's character, Archie Andrews. If if not—let KJ Apa be the sole reason for you to start binge-watching.

4. Zendaya

Speaking of a red carpet icon—Zendaya

is known for serving looks with risk-taking hair and wardrobe selections. It's fair to say she's come a long way from her Disney Channel days! Zendaya has become a successful artist and actress, starring recently in the hit film The Greatest Showman.

5. Darren Criss

One word to describe Darren Criss? Underrated. From his Glee-starring glory days to his bone-chilling role on American Crime Story, it seems like Darren Criss has only gotten cuter over time. He plays a major serial killer (Andrew Cunanan) in the Assassination of Gianni Versace, but he's still... cute?

6. Scarlett Johansson

A tried-and-true celebrity crush for everyone, Scarlett Johansson brings it in her successful modeling career and on the big screen. She's well known for her role as the Black Widow in the blockbuster Marvel films. (We're also living for her spunky pixie-cut and bold red carpet looks!)

7. Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes is just your typical teenage heartthrob... and he plays the role better than no one else. He has risen to top charts from his Vine-famous days, and along with his astounding success in his music career, he's nothing short of eye-candy.