Seven Celebrity Book Clubs That You Can Join

Does you favorite celebrity have a book club?

625
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/08/636536509974166404-1070453119_emma%202.jpg

Wouldn't it be great to sit down with your favorite celebrity and chat about a book you're reading together? Well now you might have the chance, there are several celebrities that have started their own book clubs. Not just book suggestions, which are still awesome to get from celebrities, but real book clubs with forums on different platforms to actually discuss the book.

Emma Watson- Our Shared Shelf

Emma Watson, who portrayed Hermione Granger in Harry Potter, has a book club called Our Shared Shelf, it's a feminist book club and you can find more information on her Instagram, on Our Shared Shelf's Instagram, and the Good Reads group. Among other books they've read The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler and The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood.

Florence Welch- Between Two Books

Florence Welch, from the band Florence and the Machine, has read The Argonauts Maggie Nelson and is currently reading The Empathy Exams by Leslie Jamison with her book club. You can find more information on it here on the book club's twitter and here's a link to her virtual bookshelf.

Reese Witherspoon- Reese's Book Club X Hello Sunshine

Reese's book club ranges from romance to historical fiction to feminist writing. So far they have read Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown andThe Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman among others. Hello Sunshine is currently reading The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo. Reese is very active on the book club's Facebook page, that you can find here, where she drops hints about her next picks and begins discussions.

Emma Roberts- Belletrist

Emma Roberts, an actress who's been in American Horror Story and Scream Queens among other movies and tv shows, and her good friend Karah Priess started their own book club that you can find on Good Reads. They've read The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin and The End We Start by Megan Hunter. They are currently reading The Secret Lives of Color by Kassia St. Clair.

Sarah Jessica Parker- ALA Book Club Central

Sarah Jessica Parker is the honorary chair for Book Club Central, here's a link to their webpage. They've read Dear Amy by Helen Callaghan and Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. They have just announced that their next read will be Stay With Me by Ayobami Adebayo.

Oprah Winfrey- Oprah's Book Club

Oprah probably started the first celebrity book club and no celebrity book list can be complete without her. She's just announced that the book club's next read will be An American Marriage by Tayari Jones. To hear her explain why she chose this book and a list of the rest of her books, here's a link to her website.

Felicia Day- Vaginal Fantasy Book Club

Felicia Day (she's been in "Supernatural" and "Eureka") with Veronica Belmont, Bonnie Burton, and Kiala Kazebee as they read a new genre of romance novels. If you're a fan of romance novels you should check out their website here and their Goodreads group here.

So there you go. Seven celebrity run book clubs. If you were a celebrity what would yourreads be? What celebrity would you like to start a book club?