Instead Of Bringing People Down From Their Past, Let Them Have A Great Future

Mistakes shouldn't ALWAYS be talked about.

43
https://c1.staticflickr.com/2/1491/26577668795_fc18e68eec_b.jpg

Believe it or not, there is always going to be someone or certain people out there that want to take your joy away from you. If you're finally in a place where you can settle and be at ease guess what, someone is going to try to take that from you. Why? Just for the simple reason being. Certain people in life really do not want other people to succeed at certain things just because they're not on the same page as them. Because someone sees you finally doing well for yourself, for them it's simply not good enough. They are probably the same type of people who would feel better if the world were a pretty awful place to be in. Yes, THOSE kind of people are always out there no matter what. They will do whatever it takes to make you as miserable and upset as possible. By being on the same level as them, you are simply allowing them to make you feel however you want. By not giving them all that power it means that they have no more reasons to make you unhappy. By removing yourself from the situation allows them to stop finding ways to manipulate you into their emotions. It takes practice, but eventually, they'll realize that they are no longer a priority in your life nor will they ever be. Of course, everyone has a past, especially if it wasn't the best. There's a point where you have to realize that the past should stay exactly where it should be which is in the past. No one deserves to have their past brought up to them over and over again.

To be honest I find it a bit weird that some people really get an enjoyment out of constantly bringing someone's past up. People who are getting to a better place in life deserve to celebrate how far they've gotten rather than having their past overlook their future. Just remember that whenever someone is talking about you constantly it means that you're clearly doing something right. If not, just don't worry about giving them the time of day. Whether you're doing good or bad, they always want you to be the topic upon every conversation. Ignoring them seems so easy, however, when you're trying to take the high road it's not always the easiest to get there. Sometimes to get there it is going to require that you land into some bumps along the way. Those are going to be there no matter what.

I remember when some of my favorite singers or band members were making headlines, I would always be the first to come to their defense whenever someone would try to tell me what they did. Funny enough, it was always based on news headlines that they saw on either TV or the internet. I remember when I was a junior in High School and there was a headline that indicated that Justin Bieber had gotten a girl pregnant. At first, I was shocked and I was trying to figure out if it was really true or not. Then my parents quickly got me to learn the cold hard truth about the media. Fake. Before Trump went on adlibs to go on about his 'fake news' ploy, there still continues to be fake media everywhere. There is a side of the media that many don't know which is that they can pretty much say whatever they want whenever they want. When it finally came out that the baby was someone else's an instant thought popped in my head which was 'I should've known it was fake'. But also something important came to my mind. Do people really believe anything that is told to them? Do people really seem to believe that everything they hear and see in the media is accurate? The harsh reality is that there are people out there that will believe ANYTHING!! The media is designed to make people believe anything that comes out. For example, if a story came out tomorrow about the reason why someone got divorced by loosening the story a little it's because the more they loosen it, the more ratings they get. At the end of the day, aside from people like Ellen DeGeneres who actually don't need to talk shit about certain people to get ratings. Unfortunately, in a world where there are Wendy Williams, someone's got to do it. Some people, unfortunately, can't think for themselves which causes them to believe anything that they hear.

By not having a mind for themselves, it allows their creativity and any other specialties to decrease more and more. Talk about lacking originality. Well, I for one always can tell whether something is fake or not. Also, if someone had a rough past and they're trying to better themselves it means that they're looking forward to a better future. End of story. People don't want to see you doing well after a long rough period. The only way to ignore it is to just keep doing you. By making themselves feel better, they'll always find something on you to make you feel less of yourself. At the end of the day, the people on TV have a job to do. Their lives may not be all that exciting, but it's all they got to them. Just remember that. Kurt Cobain once said, "It really is hard to believe everything you read!" Take that in 2018 and it still goes the same way. Let those that want to be great BE great! Leave them be! Just continue to do you. Good luck.