Most of us look up to some celebrities because of their cute outfits. There have been numerous times when celebrities made some bold (outrageous) outfit choices. Some are more notorious than others. I always look forward to the Grammys and Oscars because I like to see the crazy outfits celebrities come up with.
Popular Right Now
Kate Middleton is basically a household name by now, and how could this not be the case when she has the gorgeous hair, kind smile, and incredible fashion sense. With her constantly in the spotlight looking so put together, we sometimes forget that the Duchess was actually all of us in college!
Here are 18 times that Kate proved she was just like all of us.
1. Going all out in the name of school spirit
There is nothing like breaking out the war paint and screaming for your home team. Like Kate, we all love to get a little messy and make some memories with our friends.
2. Hanging out with the roomies
Some people may not get lucky in this area but for those who are best friends with their roommates, they understand the love. It's a dream come true for everyone who has always wanted to live with their best friends. It's like a sleepover that never ends.
3. Dressing up cute on the first day of school...
You got to make a good first impression on your way to school. Whether it's during your 7 A.M or 4 P.M., it's always best to dress to impress.
4. ...and wearing yoga pants for the rest of the year
And this goes all the way until the last week of school when you don't bother getting out of bed to wear pants at all.
5. Going grocery shopping and throwing in cookies, ice-cream, and every type of Pringles because your mom isn't there to say no
You'll probably regret that in a few months when the Freshman Fifteen kicks in.
6. Walking for miles from your car to your dorm carrying groceries
7. Going out for a night on the town on a Friday night
8. Being so late to class you threw on whatever your hands grabbed next
We've all been there. Our alarm doesn't go off, we press snooze a few too many times, or forget to even set an alarm and next thing you know we are running around the dorm room like Taz from Looney Toons. You throw on whatever, then run to class.
Unfortunately 9/10 times our outfits don't turn out. Although, Kate can certainly pull off this look, no matter how mismatched.
9. Pretending your walking to the same building as the cute boy you met so you have the excuse to keep talking to him
10. Sitting on the floor or standing because you're a poor college student who can't afford chairs or tables
Judging by Kate's beautiful locks, she chose the conditioner.
Probably the vegetables too.
We should just all follow her example.
11. Going on cute date with the boy you followed to class-turned-boyfriend
12. Keeping your hair long and growing because you can't afford to get it cut
13. Turning 21 and getting dressed up and going out with your best friends
14. Passing out flyers for some type of movement or protest
15. Ranting to your friends about the professor that just "doesn't understand you"
16. Getting glammed-up for those senior photos
Pick out your best outfit and make sure it's a good hair day because everyone will be viewing these photos forever... and in Kate's place that is more than true. Luckily she looks as gorgeous as ever. Does she ever have a bad hair day?
17. Walking out of your last class knowing you'll never have to write a single paper again
18. When you've graduated and realized you have no idea what you're going to do with your life
Bart Starr passed away at the age of 85 in Birmingham, Alabama. The NFL lost a great player. The Green Bay Packers lost a hero. And, the world lost a true gentleman. Starr's legacy has surpassed his accomplishments on the gridiron. He inspired not only his peers but the generations that have come after him. He is — and always — will be remembered as a Hall of Famer, a champion, and a Packer.
Bart Starr was a Packers legend. Starr led Green Bay to six division titles and five world championships. As the quarterback of Vince Lombardi's offense, he kept the machine going and executed the plays like no other. His mastery of the position was a large part of the Packers success in the 1960s. Starr was also the perfect teammate for the perfect team. His leadership put him in command of the Packers. Starr's time in Green Bay will not be forgotten by former players, coaches, and the fans.
Bart Starr's resume is rivaled by few in NFL history. He played in 10 postseason games and won 9 of them. He led the Packers to victory in Super Bowls I and II and won the MVP award in both games. He was the MVP of the league in 1966 and was named to the NFL All-Decade Team of the 1960s. The Packers retired his number 15 and Starr has been inducted into the Packers and Pro Football Hall of Fame.
After his playing days, Starr would become the head coach of the Packers. He could not repeat the success he had on the field from the 1960s teams. His coaching years do not take away from his legacy as one of the all-time great Packers. Starr was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1977.
One of Starr's last visits to Lambeau field was on a cold November night in 2015. Starr and his wife attended a ceremony in which the Packers retired Brett Favre's jersey number. Starr was the perfect personification of what it meant to be a Packer. His most heroic moment came in the 1967 NFL Championship Game. The Ice Bowl came down to a third and goal in Lambeau Field's south endzone against the Dallas Cowboys. Starr came to the sidelines and bravely told Vince Lombardi that he can sneak it in for a game-winning touchdown. Lombardi then replied, "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here." Starr ran a quarterback sneak for the game-winner and the Packers were off to Super Bowl II. Without Starr, Green Bay would not have won a second straight Super Bowl. His leadership in big game moments will live with Packers fans for a lifetime.
Starr leaves behind his wife Cherry, his son, and three granddaughters. Packers fans will have a tight grip on the memories Bart Starr and the 60s teams created. Starr left behind a template for being a Green Bay Packer. He also left a template for being a good man and a gentleman of the game of football. He was a competitor and a leader. Packer nation mourns for the loss of one of the finest human beings the game has seen.