Christmas Carol Personality Quiz

How Do You Celebrate The Holidays Based On Your Favorite Christmas Carol?

Here's a quiz to help you have a holly, jolly Christmas.

12

I absolutely love Christmas time, and with December coming around the corner, I thought I'd get everyone in the holiday spirit by spreading some cheer and Christmas carols! What better way to do that than to create a quiz that predicts what kind of person you are based on your favorite song? Scroll through these 14 carols and see what they reveal about your Christmas this year.

1. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 

Most people listen to this song towards the beginning of the holiday season to get themselves into the Christmas spirit. So if this one was your favorite, then you were probably prepared for Christmas months ago in October while everyone was still getting excited about Halloween! You're most likely waiting for the upcoming season with a clear plan of how you want to celebrate it.

Or perhaps you're a person who enjoys watching the gradual transformation of people getting happier as Christmas comes around. Either way, never fear! When Christmas finally comes, you'll have a great time filled with smiles and festivity!

2. All I Want For Christmas Is You

If you like this poppy song, then you're probably a popular person up to date with the latest trends and memes.

Every time Christmas comes closer, you're the one that shows your annoyed friends vines of people dancing around in mannequin heads to this. You also probably celebrate by screaming the lyrics to this song at the top of your lungs at parties and by watching "Mean Girls." You go, Glencoco!

3. Frosty The Snowman

If you like "Frosty The Snowman," you're still a kid at heart behind your facade of maturity. You probably laugh at fart jokes and participate in snowball fights whenever possible. You also like to revisit the past and have a love for nostalgic traditions around Christmas that remind you of when you were a kid. I bet you watch "Polar Express" and still leave cookies and milk out for Santa.

4. Carol Of The Bells

If this is your favorite song, you're probably the unconventional, heretical party pooper at Christmas. You probably like this because you want something edgy in a minor key as opposed to all the merry, happy carols you're sick and tired of hearing. You're also likely to be guilty of being a music snob or someone who views themselves as having good taste in music. But honestly, "Carol Of The Bells" is a great song, so I guess your taste in music is pretty good!

5. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

This song with its loud and grand opening is definitely for hardcore Christmas enthusiasts extremely excited for the upcoming season. "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" perfectly encapsulates the joy and buzz of Christmas. Thus, if you like this song, you're probably a very lively, passionate, hyper, curious person constantly happy and in wonder about the absurdities of life

6. Twelve Days Of Christmas

You're probably a fun person who gathers everyone to play a classic board game or charades. You like the company of your friends and will probably spend your Christmas with them. What fun is singing this interactive song by yourself? You also definitely have your life set on learning and memorizing all the lyrics to this song for the one time someone might ask you to recite it at a party. Keep trying; one day, you'll get there.

7. A Holly Jolly Christmas

You're probably a merry, carefree and happy person around Christmas. Whether it's helping out at a charity, decorating the Christmas tree or picking out presents for your loved ones, you're always finding one way or another to help spread the Christmas spirit.

8. Last Christmas

If this is your favorite song, you're probably an angsty, hopeless romantic who pours out your emotions. You might spend this Christmas looking at last Christmas's photos, indulging in tons of food or finding nostalgic memories from the past. You probably know all the lyrics to this song and will not hesitate to belt them out at a party to the surprise of others. Not to mention you love to boogie and dance your heart out as well!

9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

If this slow, cozy, warm song is your favorite, you're one of those people who at the end of the night, likes to settle down and appreciate what's around you. Whether it's alone or with your loved ones besides you, you listen to this when the Christmas party's over, and you're counting your blessings before the new year.

10.  Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

You're an energetic, spirited and dedicated person who plays this song in the background of your parties, while you're decorating the Christmas tree or when you're dancing to it alone. You work hard to celebrate Christmas, and you're probably a great host for Christmas parties!

11.  Jingle Bells

"Jingle Bells" is probably the most quintessential Christmas song there is. If this is your favorite song, this could mean several things.

Firstly, you're likely a traditionalist who insists upon the classics or a person who likes to look back to the past. However, this could also mean you might be a person who doesn't care enough about Christmas to look too deep into Christmas carols and choose something better. And if you're neither of those, you might just like conventional, everyday, vanilla things in life. There's nothing wrong with being plain!

12.  Jingle Bell Rock

"Jingle Bell Rock" is for old-fashioned people who like a little bit of a twist. If you like this song, you're probably a really cool, chill and laid back person who likes to watch Christmas from the sidelines. However, other people shouldn't underestimate you. You can definitely bust out the dance moves and blow everyone away with your singing when you want to!

13.  Feliz Navidad

If you like this song, you either mumble everything up until Feliz Navidad or you know all the words inside and out; there's no in between.

14.  Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Last but not least, "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" is always there for the creeps and misanthropes in our society. If you actually like this song, you might be a deranged psychopath and future serial killer. Another possibility could also be that you like terrifying children, though I don't think that makes you any less scary.

So which type of person are you? At the end of the day, whether you agree or disagree with my guesses at your personality, I hope you've been inspired to start preparing for a Christmas filled with holiday joy and cheer!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry (early) Christmas as well!