Places In Carrollton

11 Local Places To Visit In Carrollton Georgia

Places to visit in C Town!

17

I have lived in Carrollton for almost 4 years going to school here and over these past few years, I have come across some of my favorite places to eat, shop, and browse around in!

1. Sweet & Southern Boutique

This boutique is now on the Square next to the pub and its one of the cutest boutiques ever. I really love the color options of the clothes and the earrings & necklaces are really cute! Not to mention the owner is super sweet.

2. AGW Ice Cream

You can't go wrong with this delish ice cream in Carrollton past the square, it's so good that I can't pick a favorite flavor. They also have candy, shakes, and fried Oreos just to name a few.

3. Jerry's Country Kitchen

This is a breakfast staple, in my opinion, its right next to Lazy Donkey. I have been here several times and the food has outdone itself every single time. The place is kind of small inside but you can still at the little bar or if you want to sit in one of their booths you can bring a friend or two. I would still give this place 5 stars!

4. The Little Donkey

Now don't get me wrong I love me some Lazy Donkey, but Little Donkey (Near the Walmart on Bankhead) has my heart. The food is plated amazingly and the margs are to die for (literally). You also can't go wrong with Sandros as your waiter, you will have a great time!

5. The Barnes Store

Now I have not officially stepped my foot into this store, but I was lucky enough to buy a shirt from Homegrown Southern Apparel at Market Day and I found out that they do sell the rest of their stuff at this location as well!

6. The Sous Chef/Smoothy Way

I recently tried their smoothies with Anne and we loved them. They also have food and desserts that they make, so you should check them out, they are right next to American Pie...

7. American Pie

American Pie is where the best pizza lies. You can even stop in to get a personalized pizza, my personal favorite is the bbq chicken pizza. They also hold fundraisers there as well, so cool that they like to give back.

8. The Squire Shop

The Squire Shop is right next to American Pie and has a lot of cute items with popular name brands for reasonable prices such as hats, t-shirts, tanks, koozies. There is even stuff for men as well!

9. Gallery Row Coffee

Gallery Row Coffee is on the square and is a good local shop. I have had their smoothies and hot chocolate, so I can only speak for those but I know that their coffee is delish.

10. Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe is a favorite of mine and my mom's (when she comes to visit ofc). My go to is the corner BBQ, it is just SO good. The decor in there is really cool and somewhat vintage, but I also like how its a seat yourself kind of place.

11. Underground Books

Most unique bookstore I have ever been to hands down, its also on the square. There are many many books in this place and the vibe is very different then your typical book store, but in a good way. You will find some interesting books as well, I know that I have come across some.