5 Reasons Why The Person Who Has Reindeer Antlers On Their Car Should Be In Your Life

To be honest, we're kind of cool.

1191
https://www.mattcutts.com/blog/reindeer-car-antlers/
MattCutts

Everyone has either seen or known someone who puts those reindeer antlers and the red Rudolph nose on their car. Everyone definitely has their opinions about the decorations or maybe even that person.

I just happen to love the car antlers, and not just because I put a pair on my car every year.

If you're one of those people who judge those of us who have this car decoration, maybe it is time to reconsider because here are five reasons why the person with reindeer antlers on their car is someone you should have in your life.

1. We are festive AF.

I mean, come on, we decorate our car for Christmas. Just imagine what else we are capable of. Everything from our house to our office space to the food screams Christmas. We do not miss out on a moment to get festive. Everything we touch becomes a Christmas wonderland that is almost as nice as Santa's workshop.

2. We are definitely unique individuals.

Maybe it is our mannerism or our way of thinking, but nonetheless, there is something about us that is so different, you'll be captivated by us.

3. We obviously know how to have fun.

If driving a reindeer mobile doesn't scream FUN, then I don't know what does.

4. We are not afraid to stand out.

In a sea of traffic, you will always spot the car with the antlers, and you know what? That is awesome! Everyone who has these antlers on their car knows they are going to get stared at, but we welcome it. We are not shameful of our car decoration choice, and we are sure to make a statement year-round with all that we do.

5. We are most likely one of Santa's elves.

We all know that Santa is always watching, but when Christmas gets closer and closer, it becomes harder for him to fit in the time to check in on everyone. But just between you and me, Santa has assigned us to keep an eye out to see who has been naughty or nice. So, the next time you see a car with reindeer antlers, just remember it might be an elf on duty checking in on you for Santa.