I am not talking about that summer melon we all love, because who doesn't love watermelon? The latest trend of making watermelon kegs is so cool. I am here to discuss why cantaloupe and honeydew is the worst fruit ever! You know exactly what I'm talking about...
1. You order fruit and all the good fruit is on top, and underneath the strawberries and grapes is a ton of nasty green and orange melon.
2. You are so hungry, that you take a bite of that nasty melon and you remember exactly why you don't eat it.
3. This flavor then overpowers all the other fruit.
4. The soft and non-juicy texture touches your tongue and leaves a lingering taste that overpowers the rest of the yummy fruit you have already eaten.
5. Cutting open a cantaloupe looks like a brain. The seeds are all weirdly clumped together.
6. You aren't trying to carve and clean out a pumpkin, you are just trying to cut up some fruit.
7. But wait, who in their right mind would want to cut open, clean and eat a cantaloupe?
8. Honeydew, on the other hand...whoever has cut a honeydew?
9. These are two fruits that nobody usually buys at a store or adds to their grocery list.
10. You will do anything to avoid having these fruits added to your fruit cup next time you go out to eat.