"Can't Hide" Official Music Video

"Can't Hide" Official Music Video

Directed by Zac Stanke (Verge Film). Featuring Mason Mitchell and Shannen Crawte.

19
"Can't Hide" Official Music Video
Verge Film

People are always in anticipation of the next best music video. Whether it's a long detailed, sappy narrative or a video that makes you go "what the heck?!" *cough cough Gangnam Style*.

But guys, I have the next best music video of the year! I can't say I've ever heard the song before, but you all need to check out the song, "Can't Hide" Whethan ft. Ashe.

Featuring Shannen Crawte and Mason Mitchell, the video follows a heartbroken boy finding new love and adventure.

This video was produced by Zac Stanke and Mason. It follows the song's lyrics to a T. I know personally I was so mesmerized in the cinematography that I often found myself tuning out the music but make sure you do both, or at least give the video a few run throughs!

Zac and Mason each played huge roles in the production, Zac being the Director, DP, Writer, Editor, Sound Design, and Colorist. While Mason was an Actor, the Assistant Director, VFX, and Drone Operator.

Zac and Mason also own their own company, Verge Film, where they film weddings, Sweet Sixteens, drone footage, and more! I highly recommend checking it out if you're in need of some inexpensive but quality driven footage for any event. I personally hope for another music video in the future!

Check out the video below and let me know what you guys think. I can't wait to see their future projects!