A Thank You Letter To Raising Canes

A Thank You Letter To Raising Cane's, The True MVP Of The Chicken Finger World

Goodbye golden arches, hello Cane's sauce!

149
Hannah Henley

Dearest Cane's,

You have completely altered my existence as I have known it to be. Ever since my being stepped through the entryway of your establishment, my relationship with fast food has forever changed. Your effortless menu of fewer than 10 items makes the selection process of food so much smoother. A meal of chicken fingers, fries, a piece of toast, a drink and your immaculate Cane's sauce has no chance of being beat.

Most of the time I eat rather healthier, I eat out every once in a while but don't make a habit of it. For me, eating out is more of a social thing, not something to live off of. Anyways, I had never heard of Raising Cane's Chicken until my friend, who goes to school in the south, clued me in on this amazing place. Most fast food restaurants have cheap food and a cheap experience, but not Cane's. While Cane's may have a cheap price, their food is not cheap. Every chicken finger is perfect. Their fries and slice of Texas toast is just the right amount of food.

There is also no need for ketchup at Cane's, everything can be dipped with ease into the special Cane's sauce.

Now, not to sound crazy, but my brother and I have become a little obsessed with you, Cane's. This summer we have eaten at Cane's probably once a week. While our parents had other plans, on Monday nights, after a long day of work, we hop in the car and drive to Cane's.

That's a little crazy, I know, but if you've had Cane's you would understand.

I am telling you, as someone who has eaten more than a few times, you need to try it. The locations are limited here in the Midwest, but this meal is essential for any fast food chicken connoisseur.

So, thank you, Raising Cane's, for making excellent chicken fingers and altering the way I think of fast food.