Canadian Immigration

Canadian Immigration

INTRODUCTION

23
Canadian Immigration

Canadian Immigration

Canadian Immigration 

Not hundreds, but thousands of people apply for Canadian immigration. But, only a few lucky immigrants get the chance to live in this beautiful country. That’s because the steps to applying for Canadian immigration are pretty complex than they appear. You not only have to go through hours of paperwork but also wait for months until the registration is completed.

However, if you learn the right steps for applying Canadian immigration and shake hands with the best immigration consultant in Brampton or wherever else you’re located, you can save a lot of time and tons of your energy.

Key Steps for Applying Canadian Immigration

Step 1: Setting Goals

First of all, set your goal, i.e., Are you immigrating for education purposes? Or do you want to spend the rest of your life there and become a permanent resident?

Once you have your goal in hand, half of your immigration process will be sorted out! The best part is that there are more than 60 different Canadian immigration plans. Which means, your goals can be flexible.

Step 2: Discovering the Best Immigration Consultant

Next, find the best immigration consultant. Well, be aware of the fake ones, you can find hundreds of companies out there with taglines “Top Immigration consultant in Brampton” and so on. Remember, it’s a trap! Don’t forget to do the necessary research and make sure the consultant you hire has positive testimonials to impress you.

Step 3: Preparing Paperwork

Once done, you’re ready to prepare your paperwork. Your immigration consultant will guide you from the very initial steps to the final stages. Until you get your ticket to Canada, your consultant won’t leave you alone!

How and Who Can Immigrate to Canada?

Eligibility requirements are set for every type of Canadian visa, i.e., student visa, work/business immigrant visa, etc. Such criteria are mainly discussed under the following headings:

• Document Verification Test

Before applying for the visa, the Canadian government will request you to verify all your documents. Usually, this list of papers includes work experience, educational certificates, criminal records, medical backgrounds, and much more.

These documents can vary according to the type of visa you’ve applied for. If all your documents pass the Canadian’s immigration policies, only then you’ll qualify for further proceedings.

• Requirements for Different Types of Immigrants

Immigrants are mainly divided into 4 categories and to qualify for any of the groups listed below, you have to pass the criteria test. Here’re the groups who can immigrate to Canada:

1. Family class immigrants: Close relatives of Canadian residents
  2. Business entrepreneurs: Businessmen with all the necessary skills and investments to run a business in Canada
  3. Workers Class: Skilled employees ready to work as Canadian labors
  4. Refugee/Humanitarian Group: Immigrants applying for compassionate reasons for a limited time period.

Age can be an important factor in the criteria test for working-class immigrants. Ideally, applicants of around 25 years to 35 years are prioritized for this type of visa. However, money doesn’t play an important role here. But, for entrepreneurs, their bank balance can make a difference. Any person who wants to start a business in Canada should have all the investments to be eligible for Canadian immigration.

Conclusion

If you’re serious about getting a Canadian visa, then handle everything with close attention to all the necessary steps and precautions. Don’t forget, one single mishap can ruin everything!

Hence, start your journey with the best immigration consultant in Brampton. Because your dream is not just a dream! It’s our first priority!